him

-y/n pov - 

i continue to walk down the grate hall still confused at what or who everyone was looking at , i walked over to my friend group and sat down next to pansy who just glared at me like i was a rotten apple or smth.

" is everything ok ? " i say to pansy who is still giving me the side eye " what do you mean is everything ok " she said back and i just glared at her so confused " Mattheo "  she went on " what about him " her look of disgust fell of her face turning into more of a scared look " he's back and has been talking crap about you all morning and its really bad to" 

i could feel my face going  pale and i began to feel sick to my stomach i couldn't speak as i watch everyone's eyes glued to me and them all asking me things  "Are you alright" "Y/N" i could hear but i could longer talk and i could barely see why tho its not like i could care but iam and i have no clue why.

i snapped out of what ever that was as pansy clapped her hands right in front of my face i was in so much shock i could barley do anything. " are you ok what was that " Pansy said looking me dead in the eyes " iam fine " i tried not too sound rude but i know  fine well i did.

with that i got up and walked out of the grate hall i still felt everyone's eyes me and i knew why , despite all this i kept my head down and walked towards the common room as i got to my common room i said the password " pureblood " i always hated the name but oh well, i walked in when i felt a huge body hit mine , i didn't know who it was and i didn't care until i looked up and saw him. 

MATTHEO FUCKING RIDDLE could my day get any worse " on um sorry " i said whispering  out of pure embarrassment and walking past him brushing my shoulder against his hoping for a bit of  interaction so i could apologise even tho he is really the one who needs to apologise to me. 

I walked on further hoping he would talk but all he did was scoff and walk away not even looking at me or anything of its kind  but no .

I got to my dorm and all i do could do was cry my eyes out i knew that everyone was scared of him since his dad and all but come on why would people listen to his lies its just not fair why me?.

- time skip -

its been a couple of days since mattheo has been back and i have refused to leave my dorm as basically the whole school hates me for no reason at all but the fact that mattheo told them it was true so it had to be , The only person there for me was pansy but she refused to be  ice to me around anyone even it it was my own' friend group.

I couldn't take another day being stuck in my room doing nothing so i decided that i would go to my classes and hope i could at least clear things up with everyone and anyone i could.

i made sure that i looked good as i didn't want to look bad after not seeing anyone for what felt like an eternity so i curled my hair hair and did my make up natural but beautiful , along with my school clothes that look so good on unlike the ones i had at primary off they were bad.

- time skip -

I waked into my first class  early as i didn't want people seeing me even tho they would soon, my first class  was potions witch i really like normally  until  i remembered that i was still working with my old friend group and Mattheo witch i knew was going to be torture especially since making amimortentia is very hard to make and they certainly do not know what to do  so i would have to work and talk more.

i sighed as the bell went and the class stared to flood with students i already  knew that everyone was looking but i went with it and acted tuff like i couldn't care less about these ' rumours'

" look i don't give two flying fuck if none of you like me your going to have to deal with me for 1 hour then you don't have to say or do anything to me but i sware if you don't do this work i will go crazy, okay " i said not even giving them a chance to even sit down yet  , they all just stopped there chats and look at me so surprised  at the fact i was in class and telling them what to do.

" okay? "   i said braking the silence " wow Y/N has arrived " Draco said trying to be Whitty but i just laughed and stared deep into his soul and turning to the right page in my book and that's when he walked in the whole class got quite and whispers echoed around the room causing my head to pop up and there he was the boy i helped  to have friends and set a good reputation  for  but now all he is my worst enemy.....

A/N: idk why but i feel like i have gotten worst at writing but oh well , what do you think going to happen because we lit made him have pals like bro you should be thanking us 

anyway { comment , follow , vote }