the Hogwarts express

-y/n pov- 

I woke up to my alarm ringing in my ear louder then it ever has before, I forced myself to open my eyes and roll over to turn it off.  I looked at my digital clock witch read 06:00 I put my hands over my face dreading the day to come as I slowly made my way to my bathroom to get ready and make a good impression on my first day back, I had put my hair in heatless curls {a muggle thing I once saw in a  magazine } they turned out better than expected along with my make up that was actually going well for once.

 After I finished my hair and makeup I opened my cupboard to find my Slytherin robes I had bought a week prior along with my shirt ,tie, tights and my skirt. I picked up my suitcase and made my way to my brother Draco's room.

 "Draco are you almost ready were going to be late.", I shouted though his door, "yes I am ready and stop being so dramatic the train doesn't leave for another 30 minutes." he said very annoyingly , "Exactly late, lets go already. " , "okay okay don't get your knickers in a twist." he said swinging  opening the door. 

i roll my eyes at him and get ready to leave for the train. 

we walked down stairs and said goodbye to our parents who didn't seem like they cared we were leaving as they told us to apparate quickly so we did just that. Soon enough i was standing by the  brown brick wall in  between platforms 9 and 10 i go through the wall first remembering when i did it  for the first time ever and the joy it brought me.

 i stood and waited until  Draco finally came through the wall ,"took u long enough ferret " i said  alnost still mesmerised by everything i just went through literally,  "shut up goody two shoes." Draco said while walking towards the train.

 I just scoffed and rolled my eyes knowing he was right I was a goody two shoes sometimes I really cant believe I wasn't sorted into Ravenclaw but what did I expect I am a Malfoy I had to be put in Slytherin. 

As I make my way onto the red steam train that had Hogwarts Express plastered on to the front of  it I see my group of friends sitting in a large compartment, I make my way over to them and put my things away gently above the compartment and open the door.

  "well hello everyone" I say with a very friendly smile. Y/NNNNN I heard someone scream, "PANSYYY" I said smiling  knowing it was her straight away.

I turned around and before I knew it i was in pansy arms giving her a tight hug, {Pansy and i had been freinds since the sorting in first year i tell her everything and anything i can  whitch is perfect because we share a dorm and are in every class together}

After letting myself slip out of pansy's grip i look to see my boy bestfreind's  Enzo Berkshire ,Theodor Nott, Blaise Zabian and my brother Draco all smiling at me  i was really close to all of them as they would kill someone if they were to ever lay a finger on me wcith made me  feel safe and  very lucky to have people like them. 

"no hugs for us then" Enzo said with a grin plastered on his face, "you wish" i said laughing ,  "i will take that as a no then" he said laughing as the room went quiet ,"What!!!", your not funny Draco said coldly, " I am you just don't have a sense of humour"  he said very proudly while Draco just gave him the death stare, i laughed at him while i took at seat next to pansy.

"So have you heard the news" pansy said , "No what is it ", "There's a new student and what's even more crazy is that the new student is Voldemort's son" She whispered hoping no one could hear , " That's mental why would Dumbledore even allow that" , " I don't know i was thinking the exact same thing, hopefully he's hot though ", Pansy i yelled  hitting her arm , "What!!!!" , "you know what" i said laughing.

i spent the rest of the train ride in full shock and disbelief that someone like Voldemort's son was coming to Hogwarts like Dumbledore surely wasn't that  stupid there had to be a reasoning behind it maybe he was nice ,  kind even , not like his father at all but i find that hard to believe.  

 am i just being rude i had to think since my whole life my family was involved with Voldemort and me and Draco soon enough which  is far from what i would have ever wanted to end up happening to me. 

Before i knew it the train came to a halting stop making me jolt forward along with everyone else on the train ,We were here once again the joy it gave me was unreal witch i never thought i would say about a school

 everyone including me made there way outside with there luggage but not for to long as shortly after it was whisked away with one small poof.

 I turned back to see the smoke from the train blowing towards the huge tower Hogwarts i let out i relived sigh....

 A/N: i am very sorry this part is so short it is my first time ever making a story so if this is to much info or to little feel free to tell me off and i will try to improve as much as i can  

also if my grammar and spelling is bad iam so sorry 

feel free to {vote, comment and follow}