argument

- Y/N pov -

"the  stars are beautiful when your up here aren't " i say  walking towards the edge of the astronomy tower to get a closer look  while  I waited for a reply but that i was not granted so i turned to look at him and  i waited for a minute before talking once more   " Look Theo can get like that  when he's drunk " i went on desperate for him to even brake breath to me or even look in my direction.

 " he didn't mean it- " i tried saying before he shouted  " I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF HE MEANT IT OR NOT, YOUR ALL STUPID DICKS THAT HAVE NO LIFE, SO INSED OF ACTING LIKE YOU CARE JUST FUCK OFF ", I have never heard him shout and i certainly hope he never dose it again as i was taken a back by it almost flinching witch was way to noticeable " sorry i was just trying to help " i say as tears fill my eyes witch i was certainly not going to let him see so i just bowed my head and walk down the curly stairs.

 - Mattheo's pov -

After Theodore said that to me anger shoot threw my blood like never before not even my cigarette could calm me down witch it usually   would especially in situations like this, i never wanted to remotely show any emotion but god i was really angry and couldn't dare look at him or i would have knocked him tf out.

I look around to find a place where no one would find me and that's when i came across a tall curly stair case that lead to a beautiful astromy tower that i was sure no one else would be  , After walking up the long stair case witch took longer that i thought i sat down and look at the beautiful scenery witch i started to draw until i heard a soft spoken voice.

It was Y/N the girl i had been keeping an eye on these past few days "  The stars are beautiful when your up here aren't they " she said but i refused to say anything back  i didn't want a stupid girl i hardly speak to  talking to me did i ? 

I could tell she was annoyed at my ignorance as she turned to look at me and preceded to for quite a while ,  But still i was to angry to talk to anyone especially her, i watched her as she spoke again "Look Theo can get like that when he is drunk " i knew she wasn't trying to push my buttons but she did and bloody hard i could feel my anger churning inside me ready to burst out of me any second so i proceed to stay quite until she spoke once more " He didn't mean it- " that threw me off the edge all my anger flew out of me at that one moment.

" I DONT GIVE TWO SHITS IF HE MEANT IT OR NOT, YOUR ALL STUPID DICKS THAT HAVE NO LIFE, SO INSED OF ACTING LIKE YOU CARE JUST FUCK OFF " i said not even thinking about what i was going to say or do it just happened , i watched her flinch and tear up at this i felt a wash of gilt chirn  inside of me and with that she said what i thought would be the last "  sorry i was  trying to help "  and with that she was gone down the curled stairs , i look at my notepad where a small tear had landed all the way from my cheek...

- Time skip -

Y/N pov 

Its been a week and i still haven't seen mattheo not just me no one has its like he just washed away and i thought it was all my fault and  i still do for that matter , its weird i never really knew him but i miss him ,  i miss him looking at me or his smile god his smile is to die for i don't know why iam saying this but its true he really is the definition of perfect and it was my fault he was gone.

One thing i noticed since he was gone i kept getting  weird dreams about him some good and some horrible , on this particular night i had i amazing dream that he came back but i all washed away with one chime of my alarm , i opened my eyes and look around to find Pansy not in bed or even in the room witch was weird but i brushed it off and started to get ready and let me tell you i looked hot.

Once i was ready i walked down  the hall to see a group of ravenclaws  all huddled round something but i didn't really pay attention  as i didn't care and ravenclaws are slytherinens  worst enemies as  Draco once stole one of there secret potion recipe's or something i don't really know but i do  know we hate the and they hate us, i did notice them looking at me very weirdly like i was a clown or smth.

After what felt like a weird encounter i walked towards the grate hall for breakfast witch felt very different today almost ery if you will it wasn't right there were groups of people from every house scattered around the hall and for some reason  it felt like everyone's eyes were on me or should i say someone else.....

A/N: may i just say the cliff hanger is on top. anyway i hope you like this i might change the title but i am not sure if so what should i change it to?.

{ follow , comment , vote }