she is beautiful

with that i realised something mattheo gone astoria no ware to be found, i sware if she is chatting him up i will kill her with no hesitation no matter how mad i am at mattheo. 

i get up showing no emotion leaving my friend group confused but they were very understanding  and no questions where asked.

i walked out still looking as hot and bad ass as i could eyes where all over me as my body struts out of the lit up hall.

in almost rage my walking gets faster walking anywhere i could all the places astoria and her fake friends would hang or should i say her little minions who have gotten no ware in life.

 all i could hear is my doc martin shoes clanking against the hard hallway floor and my minty fresh breath getting heavier i wanted to ball my eyes out but iam not a little girl anymore no one has the right to hurt me ever again.

i finally get to the last spot that she would always be laughing  and making fun of everyone who dared to look her way.

sure enough there she was with mattheo my heart broke i felt empty all i could do was watch her  , laughing at him  , touching his arm , asking him questions. UGHHHH . i fucking hate that bitch. 

i pierid my head around the corner and began slowly walking  towards her then leaning  my body against   the small wall that mattheos body almost covered but not enough for her not to see me i knew she would so i just stood there with my middle finger held high and a small smile plastered on my face.

eventually she turned her head from mattheos eyes to me crossing her arm in the process, i knew she was trying to intimidate me but i am not that stupid shy little girl anymore , as she stared my finger got higher and my smile grew larger.

"hello" i say cheerfully looking her dead in the eyes my finger still beside my face , that's when mattheo turned hearing my voice. did i look at him. no . did i want to so badly. yes. " what do you want " she said roiling her eyes keeping her arms crossed " i just wanted to welcome you back , that's all " i said lowering my finger but still smiling "okay well i am busy so leave "  

this whole time mattheos eyes are glued to mine then astoria and it kept going until i lost my shit. " i am not leaving as i need to talk to mattheo urgently " i say strongly " why is he like your boyfriend or something  " she says cooing turning her head back to mattheo " YES he is ". SHIT why did i just say that i am going to cry omfg . i grab his arm and walk round the corner leaving astoria in shock.

- mattheos pov -

this morning i was really not in the mood for anything including my freinds who would not get off my back witch ofcorse got me pissed and caused me to lash out on them , i felt bad but i never shown it that's when she walked past me y/n she looked like she was crying i wanted to follow her so i did until she took a sharp turn and from then i could no longer find her anywhere.  

today i was walking to have dinner when i notice the new girl Dumbledore had introduced at lunch , i didn't really care about it but what i did care about was that  y/n was no ware to be found , Still i thought to myself , i knew it was about me i didn't have to be told i just knew.

just as i was about to walk into the grate hall the girl stopped me  " emm excuse me can you show me about iam new " i looked at her confused as she sounded almost childish " emm yeh " i said hesitantly walking away from the grate hall, after what felt like forever we where almost done " and this is the ' secret' part of the gardens " i say trying to get away but i couldn't she started to ask me weird questions out off no ware and would laugh at me even me  telling her my name.

 that's when she turned her head to something or someone should i say i turn around to see y/n  flipping her the bird , i am so confused rn , i watch y/n as she bickers with this supposed new girl just then y/n says something that i didn't expect what. so. ever ," i am not leaving as i need to talk to mattheo urgently " she said vey proud " why is he like your boyfriend or something " she says cooing at y/n " YES he is ". , I AM . with that she grabbed my arm taking me round the corner and putting her finger over her lips basically telling me to shut it.

- y/n pov -

i sat there with mattheo in silence when astoria walks round from the corner muttering something along the lines of " why would you date her " and trying to walk off but was stopped in her tracks as mattheo grabs my jaw pushing me into the wall right in front of her and passionately  stared to kiss me . god i love him . she just looked in disgust as mattheo lets go and replies to her saying " because she's beautiful"

A/N: ohh shitttttt :)

{ vote , comment , follow } <33