Chapter 38 Mature inner impulsive body

Start from the beginning

Although he reads a lot of novels, shouldn't this kind of plot usually appear in innocent heroines and domineering heroes? How he somehow became a protagonist.

"I don't have a problem either." No matter what, the official best actor is fine, so what else can he have a problem with.

Now that there are no problems with the artists, the rest is a matter between managers.

Manager Bai and Zhang Yong Jiangge finalized some details together. After signing the contract, the three parties will reach a cooperation.

"Thank you for your cooperation. We will contact the two agents for the follow-up matters. As for the cohabitation matter, the sooner the better. After all, everyone's time is precious, so I wish you a happy cooperation."

Having met so many times, this is the first time Tang Qu has physical contact with Guan Yan. Guan Yan's hand joints are so strong that they can completely wrap his palm, and like the warm water that night, Guan Yan's hand is also warm. It's warm and feels reassuring to hold.

And Guan Yan was also amazed how a man's hands could be so soft, it could even be described as soft as boneless.

It was only then that Guan Yan realized that Tang Qu could not be called a man, he was still a boy, with exquisite eyebrows, cute nose tip, full lips, and childlike temper, he was too cute.

This is the first time Guan Yan has experienced what it means to have fingers like cutting the root of a green onion, and mouth like holding Zhu Dan.

"Teacher Guan is happy to cooperate."

"Happy cooperation." The voice was so gentle and cute.

When leaving, Guan Yan quietly scratched Tang Qu's palm: "Don't forget the weekend."

Looking at the relationship between the two artists, the manager looked worried. The two of them would fight if they lived together.

Manager Bai had an inexplicable smile in his eyes, and she had a hunch that if this advertisement was launched normally, it would definitely become a classic in textbooks.

After returning, Du Yan asked the question in her heart: "Brother Qu, when did you become so familiar with the official actor, and what do you mean by weekend?"

"I forgot to tell you that I won't go to the company this weekend. He helped me in the hotel last time. I said I would treat him to dinner on the weekend."

"Guan Yan's water is too deep, just be careful and don't offend him." Zhang Yong was still worried about Tang Qu, fearing that he would ruin himself if he got confused.

Tang Qu nodded. In fact, if it wasn't necessary, he didn't want to have anything to do with Guan Yan. Although Guan Yan was very handsome, he still couldn't hide his own danger.

"Recently, the response to "Devil Soul" has been good, and many new scripts have been handed over. You can take a look at it during the weekend. You will start school soon, and you must have at least one more drama before school starts."

"good."

"Then have a nice weekend."

When Tang Qu returned home, he took a rest first, then remembered something, and took out his mobile phone to edit the information.

【Is there anything your little uncle likes to eat? 】

Yu Ting seemed to be busy, so he didn't reply immediately, but called at night.

[Xiaoqu! Have you forgotten about the little apprentice by the Tianchi! 】

Tang Qu raised his forehead, with such a detached personality [It seems that the beauty manager has been too relaxed with you recently, and you still have time to play tricks. 】

As soon as Tang Qu mentioned his manager, Yu Ting immediately confessed [Don't, don't mention that witch, she has been oppressing me all day today, so I have more free time right now. 】

【Be careful she will continue tomorrow. 】

Yu Ting's manager is actually very beautiful, but there is no way Yu Ting is afraid of her to death.

【Stop, let's not talk about her, let's talk about you, why did you suddenly ask me about my little uncle? Aren't you also a fan of my little uncle? 】

【no. 】

[Don't be shy and deny it, my little uncle is so powerful, how could you dislike him, don't worry, I will never tell him that you are his fan, I will save face for you. 】

【No, I just want to thank your little uncle. I want to invite him to dinner. I always want to know his preferences when I invite him to dinner. 】

【You treat my little uncle to dinner? He agreed? ! 】

[Yes, very strange? 】

[That's so strange, it's like sparks hit the earth. Since my little uncle made his debut, people who want to invite my little uncle to dinner have to line up from the North Pole to the South Pole and then circle the equator. It's not so easy for grandpa to have dinner with him. 】

Listening to Yu Ting's exaggerated description, Tang Qu thought, it's not that difficult, he agreed as soon as he mentioned Guan Yan.

[My little uncle has never tasted delicacies from mountains and seas, so you can take him to eat anything, but if you really want to say, little uncle seems to like sweets. 】

[Sweets? 】

[Yes, especially cakes and the like, every time I go to grandma's house, I can always see my little uncle eating a piece of cake, looking very happy. 】

Imagine a tough man like Guan Yan holding a piece of soft and sweet cake, Tang Qu laughed unconsciously.

[What are you laughing at? Let me tell you, it's my little uncle's filial piety. Grandma likes to make cakes, and my little uncle eats them up every time. 】

[I didn't laugh at him, I know, I will prepare it according to his preferences, it's so late, please excuse me. 】

Yu Ting on the other end of the phone snorted softly [I know you need to trouble me, so when are you going to invite me to dinner?]

【It depends on when Star Yu has time. 】

Yu Ting thought about his bunch of arrangements [Forget it, wait until you have time later, I really envy you, so leisurely. 】

Tang Qu smiled and said nothing. After the two said good night to each other, they hung up the phone.

Lying on the bed, Tang Qu flipped through his phone to find out which restaurant had a high rating for desserts.

But Tang Qu couldn't help but imagine Guan Yan eating the cake in his mind, so Tang Qu fell asleep unconsciously.

In the dream, Tang Qu dreamed that his whole body was as soft as if he was wrapped in cream, and then he saw a man holding himself in the palm of his hand, poking himself, as if he wanted to eat him, the man's eyes were as deep as Guan Yan's. charming.

The dazed Tang Qu couldn't remember what it was like in the dream, but only remembered that he was very comfortable and his whole body was very warm.

When Tang Qu woke up and felt the stickiness in the quilt, he realized what happened last night. He covered his face in embarrassment, oh my god, what dream did he have last night! ! !

How could he, how could he be like this!

Tang Qu sat in the bed and hypnotized himself. This body must be too young, yes, the hormones of puberty are at work!

Then get up and change the little clothes and bathe the little clothes.

Looking at the person in the mirror, Tang Qu was too embarrassed to say that it was him. How could he meet Guan Yan? ! !

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com