Chapter 37 Living together for art?

Start from the beginning

Tang Qu was stunned when he heard the news. Did this happiness come too suddenly?

"Because of the acquisition, there is no rush to shoot commercials. We can put it aside for a while, but there is another thing that must be taken seriously."

Tang Qu looked at Zhang Yong: "What's the matter?"

"Does Liang Cheng still remember?"

I recalled a bit: "The photographer who took the makeup photos?"

"Yes, Yan Dee's royal photographer contacted me yesterday, and he passed your photo over. It is said that he passed the review directly, and there is no need for an audition at all."

Tang Qu didn't know much about Yan Dee, but Du Yan did. Her eyes widened and she looked at Zhang Yong: "Brother Yong, is it true or not? Yan Dee can pass the inspection directly?!"

The old god Zhang Yong nodded his head.

Du Yan patted Tang Qu: "Brother Qu, you are so lucky."

A new drama has been on the air for a few days, and it has become tens of thousands of fans without being the number one male. It will be on the top search every few days, and by accident, it becomes the first spokesperson of CQ. It does not need to be reviewed. The spokesperson of Yanlu, let alone other things, with these two endorsements, Tang Qu can be counted as the second-tier. If there are a few more dramas, it is only a matter of time before the first-tier.

"Xiao Qu, you were born to eat this bowl of rice." Zhang Yong patted Tang Qu, and he also felt that Tang Qu was like a godsend.

"This is just the beginning, and we still have a long way to go."

Tang Qu's calm words surprised Zhang Yong again. He had taken some people with him, and those people's reactions at the beginning were ecstatic. Tang Qu, a child, can be so calm.

It is estimated that Zhang Yong would not have thought that Tang Qu in front of him would have been a long-established actor.

Already accustomed to the ups and downs in the circle, Tang Qu naturally knew that the most indispensable thing in this circle was a flash in the pan, and he wanted to be that long-red peony.

"Okay, don't be so cautious. With so many resources, it's appropriate to celebrate properly."

Tang Qu smiled: "Is there an announcement from Yanlu when the filming will take place?"

"The shooting time has not yet been decided, and there are still some details in the middle, which need to be discussed in detail. The time is on Friday, and it will delay your day's rest time."

"It's okay, I'm afraid that the work intensity in the future will be much stronger than it is now."

Zhang Yong didn't say a word, because after all, in the entertainment industry, the work intensity was very high, and Tang Qu still had to take care of his studies.

"Brother Qu, these days are probably your happiest days." As an assistant, Du Yan also has a general understanding of Tang Qu's future arrangements.

"Then I have to hurry up and enjoy it."

After that, Zhang Yong and Du Yan were discussing the arrangements for Tang Qu.

Tang Qu stared at his mobile phone in a daze. That company was acquired. Is it such a coincidence?

Turning on the phone, there are not many people in the address book, and the person's name can be seen at a glance, the square Guan Yan.

He seemed to owe Guan Yan even more.