Chapter 22 The Universal Assistant

Start from the beginning

Tang Qu looked at this little girl with a high ponytail, an apron, and a serious expression, and suddenly felt a headache. It seemed that he really found a workaholic assistant for himself.

"Okay." He was not a grumpy person either, so he finished his breakfast quickly.

Du Yan went to wash the dishes, and then the two went out together.

As Du Yan said, there was a traffic jam on the road. Fortunately, we left early and the traffic jam didn't take too long. When the two arrived there, there was still half an hour left.

First shoot the hero and heroine, and his position a little behind, and now the makeup is just right.

"Brother Qu, let's go make up." Du Yan reminded Tang Qu.

"Well, Zhang Yong didn't come over?"

"Brother Yong said he was stuck on the road, come here later."

Tang Qu glanced at Du Yan, this girl became Qu Cai's assistant.

Tang Qu's fixed-makeup photos are relatively simple, it is the master's shape, mainly in white, but such photos are often the most difficult to take. If you are not careful, you will become a sick child instead of a cold master.

The makeup artist puts on the makeup very quickly. The makeup is simple. In fact, most of this look depends on the expressiveness of the actors themselves.

After Tang Qu put on his makeup, it happened to be his turn to shoot.

I didn't think there was anything at first, but once the camera focused on Tang Qu, his temperament immediately changed.

The photographer was a little surprised, and took several pictures in a row. He had never seen any actor whose expressiveness could attract people's attention so much. The pure white background and the pure white clothes caught the eye, but only this master caught his eye. At a glance, people feel that the other party is looking down on them. These are just a few photos.

The photographer looked at several photos in succession, and the praise in his eyes was undisguised. He took the photos all morning, and this time he was the most satisfied. People are so mature.

After the shooting, the photographer watched the other party change from a serious and cold master to a vigorous young man, and then compared it with the makeup photo. Is this the same person? !

"Brother Qu, have you learned how to take pictures before?"

"No."

Tang Qu didn’t say it, Yuan Bo didn’t learn it, but he did. He has a model friend who gave him some simple techniques. Coupled with his own expressiveness, his photos are comparable to ordinary actors. Clear difference.

Du Yan smiled: "Brother Qu, then you are too good, I just looked straight at the photographer."

"It's not as exaggerated as you describe."

Du Yan smiled, she was not talking nonsense.

The two packed their things and were about to leave.

"Mr. Tang Qu!"

Hearing someone calling him, Tang Qu turned his head and looked over. It was the photographer just now.

"Hello."

"This is my business card, I am a friend of your director."

Tang Qu took the business card, and Du Yan followed suit. When she saw the word Liang Cheng, an idea flashed through her mind, but she felt it was impossible.

"Recently, I took over the shooting of an advertisement. I haven't found a suitable actor yet. If you are interested, can you try it?"

Tang Qu didn't expect that the other party invited him to shoot an advertisement. Before he could speak, he heard a familiar voice.

"Yes! Of course he is interested. It is our honor to be invited by you." Zhang Yong came to them with a smile on his face.

Liang Cheng was a little strange: "This is?"

"I'm Tang Qu's manager. Don't worry, Tang Qu will definitely come if you personally invite me."

Hearing that it was the manager, Liang Cheng smiled: "Okay, let's add a contact method, so we can contact you later."

The two parties added a contact information, and then Liang Chengcheng was called away by the staff.

Zhang Yong was laughing silly on the spot.

"Brother Yong, who is this person? Why are you so happy?"

© 2010-2020 quanben-xiaoshuo.com