The Ruler of Skies (P/1)

Start from the beginning

Rimuru: (Where is Velzard?)

He tried pin pointing her exact location in Tempest, attempting to find where she is.

It was relatively easy using his {Universal Sense}, and he immediately casted a teleportation spell to her area.

...
Dojo

Haruto: Hragh!

Shizue and Haruto were sparring using wooden swords.

Haruto was sweating profusely on his head, whilst Shizue wasn't showing even the slightest shread of fatigue.

It was a one sided spar.

Shizue: Hmph.

Striking her wooden sword at his fists, causing him to loosen his grip.

Before using the tip of her wooden sword to grab the hilt and throw Haruto's sword out of his hands.

Shizue: You loosened your grip.

Haruto slumped on the ground, sighing.

Shizue also sat down, placing the wooden sword on the ground.

Shizue: What's gotten into you? You've done better then this... Is it the aura?

Haruto looked pretty distressed ever since he arrived at the dojo, seemingly in deep thought.

His moves were sloppier, his attacks were duller and predictable, and his focus seemed to be somewhere else.

Haruto: It is... It's been bugging me for awhile, and I am pretty sure it has been bugging you too.

Shizue sighed, nodding to Haruto's statement.

Ever since the aura appeared all around Jura, Shizue couldn't help but feel uneasy.

From the malice.

From the hatred.

It was easy to tell that this aura was here for revenge on someone.

But who?

The country?

Shizue: I'd be lying if I said it wasn't. Unrest has grown unto every person in this country, including myself.

The countries unrest grew day by day.

The aura, even if they didn't want to admit it, was growing larger and larger by the second.

Even if it was by a little, it increased daily.

Shizue: I asked Rimuru and Uri regarding this, but they said they had no idea. It really didn't help considering it made me more uneasy.

Even Rimuru and Uri, the two most intelligent people in this country, weren't aware of the cause.

It added more to the uneasiness Shizue was feeling.

Haruto: Not even Rimuru-Sama huh... It really is strange.

Haruto fiddled with his fingers, small drops of sweat forming on his face.