Fuckfest (Omake chapter)

Exhibit A:
Understanding Dragon Women.
Culprit(s): Rimuru and Clayman
Candidates: Rimuru/Velzard and Clayman/Shi
Rimuru's POV.

Culprit(s): Rimuru and ClaymanCandidates: Rimuru/Velzard and Clayman/ShiRimuru's POV

Hello, whoever the hell I am talking to in the back of my mind.

Today, I'll be telling you lot about the daily torture/pain/mental fucking I have to endure taking care of a frozen woman child.

Now, did you know a dragon woman needs to sleep atleast ten hours everyday without any interruptions?

Even more, did you know they like to cling onto their supposed "partner" and won't let go until they've had their fill?

Rimuru can be seen laying on his bed with a blank face, although a tinge of annoyance is just barely visible in his eyes.

What sin have I committed to deserve this? [Rimuru]

To his right, Velzard is sleeping with a serene expression whilst clinging onto his body tightly.

What's more, they actually act like normal and sane human beings outside of sleep schedules and being a dragon.

One part of this is (forcing) taking walks around the country, everyday, for atleast an hour.

And I have no choice but to comply.

Velzard and Rimuru can be seen walking side by side, the young girl humming silently whilst the demon lord seems absent in his thoughts.

Can I ask you a question? [Velzard]

No. [Rimuru]

Velzard stops humming but continues to walk, unbothered by the straightforward denial.

Can I ask you a question? [Velzard]

No. [Rimuru]

Again, the dragoness is unbothered by the straightforward answer Rimuru gave her.

This is because she is aware that Rimuru has no choice in any matter she presents, and sooner or later, he will have to comply no matter what.

The dreadful expression the demon lord hid was rather easy to notice too.

Can I ask you a question? [Velzard]

Sure. [Rimuru]

What color is the sky? [Velzard]