Kidnapping

(A.N: Have this cursed image.)

Jura Forest, Canaat Mountains
Sunset
Narrators POV

A woman with smooth white skin and pink eyes in contrast to her pink lips walks through the rocky terrain, having long blonde hair with a neutral face as she walks through the mountains. She seemed like a japanese woman in her late 20's, although she was a century old.

She had heard the position of the Majin to be over here, and she came to investigate by herself to see what was here...

Besides, it was a nice little peace of mind of walk for her and a change of pace...

She could finally move around with peace, enjoying the tranquility and quietness of the area.

She was finally free for a while from her masters fetishes, not being forced to wear maid outfits by her for once just to fulfill her fantasies.

The incident had happened a long time ago, atleast in the eyes of a human...

Decades had passed since that incident, where she realized that the world wasn't a piece of cake just because she had a Unique Skill. Even now that she had acquired an Ultimate Skill, she still knew her limits when face to face with the True Strong. Even now, she is weaker when compared to her Grandfather Granbell who had better technique and skills when compared to her.

She still remembers that incident very clearly in her head... The incident when she was humbled and realized how weak she was.

...
(Le Flashback)

A girl that appeared to be in her 15' walked through the halls, the blood and organs of the holy knights spilled on the ground

So, your the one whose invaded my palace? You look like a young girl...

Entering the throne room by smashing through the doors, she was greeted by a woman sitting on a throne right Infront of her. A woman with heterochromic eyes with silver long hair, wearing a gothic dress with her legs crossed.

So, you're the "goddess" controlling the country from the shadows... You don't seem strong, I guess I won't need to worry defeating you.

Her Unique Skill, {Greed}, made her believe she was invincible. It allowed her to control anyone who possessed greed, seizing their souls. Not to mention the insta kill on people who possessed too much will to live. She believed that no one could beat her, not when she had this skill...

Ho? You dare enter my palace, staining it with your filth, and now you mock me? How lowly.

But the woman seemed unfazed, yet amused by the sudden declaration of this young lady. She stood up from her throne and began descending, walking towards the lady.

Already accepted your fate? How nice of you to make things easier for me.

Just by her tone one could tell her cockiness knew no bounds, this young lady believed she could control whatever she wanted to.

Hehe, I'm just making things easier for me.

...
(End of Flashback)

How the next moment she was completely humiliated by the woman, not getting a chance to fight or even scathe the woman that defeated her instantly. She had to swear allegiance to the woman that was Infront of her that day, else she would lose her own life.