Random fun facts about the story

Rimuru cannot feel emotions completely, and can often times be quite dull. For example, he cannot understand the pain of others even with {Fake Emotions}.

Velzard didn't destroy Veldora over and over again, because he was actually quite mature aside for a little toxicity. However, she was still a fucked up and terrible sister who manipulated him.

Velgrynd was the same as Velzard, albeit tamer.

Uri made sure he cursed the Chaos Dragon atleast 10 times everyday.

Shadow almost slipped 5 times because of her personality.

Haruto wishes to die because Shizue is a monstrosity in training.

Kairi and Giyu would be best friends.

Rouge is going to have his ass handed to him, Noir will enjoy the sight from the sidelines.

Gazel will die after another century.

Mariabell has to think of Rimuru atleast twice everyday, otherwise she will go insane.

Leon regrets making Shizue's life hell.

Yuuki will be revealed next chapter.

Haruto is a descendant of Benimaru's clan.

Shadow and Luminous have met before.

Twilight doesn't care about Rimuru even though Rimuru is a Demon Lord.

Shi and Clayman have canonically fucked in here out of boredom of existing.

For all those that wanted a new chapter, you're gonna have to wait a bit longer.