The Ice Empress (P/1)

Jura Forest
Goblin Village
Daytime
Rimuru's POV

Just a normal day...

Well, it won't be normal soon.

Since I have evolved into a Demon Lord and wiped out the entire army of that country, there is bound to be visitors at any moment.

Depending on Human Nature, they might strike the forest merely to take me down as they will view me as a threat. I mean, after I just evolved into a Demon Lord which is quite the fancy title, why wouldn't they be on guard and try to eradicate me?

It's common for humans to believe what they cannot perceive as an enemy, no matter how friendly that being is to begin with it is common in human nature to react in such a way.

Hence, it is expected that foreign forces will come to fight me sooner or later, and that won't be a good thing for me.

But, for now...

I'll focus on developing this village :D.

...

Strange...

I've been showing alot of emotion very lately, I wonder why?

I mean, this isn't like me at all to show so much emotion. Perhaps evolving into a Demon Lord has done this to me?

Even then, I think there is some sort of mechanism behind such a thing because no way in hell turning into a Demon Lord has affected me this much.

Hell, even Shadow was freaked out when I smiled...

...

WHO ARE YOU, RIMURU-SAMA WOULD NEVER SMILE SO OFTEN.

GUYS, AN IMPOSTER HAS TAKEN OVER OUR LORD!

Yeah... Not the best reaction.

But either way, there have been a few... Interesting developments in the village.

First of all, some Goblins actually evolved into Ogre's. Yes, I'm serious, monster evolutions are scuffed as hell. But, from what I recall, they are a part of the hunting group who hunt down different species in the forest and bring them back to cook em up. Since they are skilled fighters, they were able to evolve into Ogres the moment I evolved into a Demon Lord. A total of 50 Hobgoblins had evolved into Ogre's, ready to fight under my order... But I handed them over to Haruto for obvious reasons.

Wait, Rimuru-Sama-I DONT KNOW HOW TO COMMAND TH-

I ignored his pleas, he should be fine. They are from the same race after all, they'll get along just fine.

Monster Evolutions are pretty based if you ask me, like what the hell you just ask and receive.

Well, aside from them, the rest of the Hobgoblins didn't receive too many major changes aside from a magicule boost. Shadow remained the same species, but her magicules were tremendously boosted. I heard she even got a new Unique Skill, I wonder what it is.

Wait- I have food chain... Meh, I'll ask her instead, no need to spoil myself from the fun.

Now, for my brief as a Demon Lord...

I've got alot of magicules stored up, so much infact that it's ten times what it initially was. My Unique Skill are gone but have been replaced by these... Ultimate Skills apparently. They are Unique Skills but like, alot stronger and better...