Shadows Diary

(A.N: Basically, Shadow following Rimuru around)

Shadows Diary.

Erm... I guess this is a dairy?

Rimuru-Sama said it's something used as a memory sort of... card? I don't know, that's what he called it. Or, it's just a way to fend boredom by writing what you've experienced today.

Me personally, I just want to try anything new because of... No, I don't think I'll talk about what happened in those facilities yet...

Either way, I'm following Rimuru-Sama alongside his pet star wolf Hoku. It was rather surprising to see the Star Wolf, considering it's a being given birth when the Storm Dragon names a Direwolf. I never thought I'd see one since the Storm Dragon wanting subordinates was unheard of... Even more surprising was Rimuru-Sama named it... Yep, that confirms my suspiciouns. Rimuru-Sama was named by Veldora, wasn't he?

The only being in the world who has the element of Storm, is Veldora. It makes sense, Rimuru-Sama has shown a very close affinity to the Storm Element. He showcased it to when a knight spider attacked us, although I believe he was simply trying things out.

Maybe I should ask him about it? I don't know if he will reply truthfully tho...

Er, I think I'll ask him later.

For now, I'll follow him around wherever he goes.

Although he didn't want me to follow him at first, since he already disliked Hoku's presence... But I was able to persuade him to allow me to follow him, he eventually got fed up of me begging constantly.

Besides, I don't talk much at all. So me being with him doesn't really do much to him at all.

Either way, this seems like enough for today... Nothing eventful, really...

Really...

The Next Day.

It's been a day since I have been following Rimuru-Sama around, his pet Hoku offered me to ride him on his back since Rimuru-Sama wouldn't... Although I'm not aware why.

Ofcourse, I politely declined, I have no need to. My energy may aswell be at the same level as him, so walking on foot doesn't do much to me at all. I do appreciate the offer tho, he seems like a nice person...

I also noticed Rimuru-Sama apparently sleeps... Strange, I don't recall slimes needing to sleep at all. He seemed very peaceful doing it, so I guess nothing's wrong. I do find it strange however, why would he wish to sleep at all? I guess it's a habit...

Oh yes, I found out he's a slime yesterday. He randomly switched in-between and hopped into my arms at night, saying he was tired-wait, do slimes get tired? Either way, that's how he slept at night... In my arms, and in his slime form. Guess he likes to hug alot, even if he is one of the most dull and emotionless people I've met.

Aside from finding out that he's a slime and that he has the ability to sleep, I've got a brief glimpse of his power. I believe it is when we stumbled upon a few Knight Spiders heading. He merely threw an controlled Storm element in their direction... And wiped the knight spiders out of existence without damaging anything in the surroundings. Whilst that may not seem very impressive at first, the Storm Element is one of the hardest elements to control. The fact he controlled it so easily... He's on a whole another level.

Anyways, I had asked him about whether Veldora-Sama was the one who had named him... And he didn't even try to hide it, he confirmed it immediately. I expected him to hide it since being named by Veldora is quite... Unheard of...