Plan in Action

Jura Forest
Night Time
Third Person

The night is quite dangerous, especially in a world as cruel as this.

The plan will be focused on luring her out, and then following her silently when she escapes.

People are preyed upon, many living in fear of beings that could potentially end their species.

I will use a clone of mine to attract her in the middle of no where, and I will make sure it is weak enough for her to kill.

A small, blue haired child roams the forest humming, unaware of what's to come.

Once she kills the clone, I will use a mimicking voice to make her believe that someone is heading there. In accordance, I want Treyni to unleash her aura inorder to make sure the vampire runs away.

A girl with purple tipped black long hair follows, her claws wide open and her fangs beared towards the poor child.

Why do we need her to run away, you ask?

The trees rustle a little as the boy turns around to see who's there, calling out for someone that may have appeared out of no where.

Simple, if we can get her to lead us where she has been hiding, we may be able to find more vampires like her. It's just a hunch, but I believe we are going to need everything we can get.

And in an instant...

SWIPE!

The boy falls to the ground, and the vampiress grabs the limp body before sinking her teeth into the boys neck. She begins sucking on the liquid that enters her body, hungirly draining the corpse like she hasn't had a meal since forever.

Little did she know, she has fallen into the trap of her hunters.

Rimuru-Sama, can you please allow me to join this expedition?

Why?

I want to avenge my family! I know I may not be much... And I know I may only get in the way... But please, I beg you!

... Fine, but just stay out of the way.

The trees on the side rustle, and she turns her head in a swift motion to check who has arrived...

???: There you are...

Someone's voice is heard, a voice that sounds like sweet mixed with maliciousness.

An aura is spread towards her, startling her and putting her on guard. She has seen this aura somewhere... It's a dryad!

Immediately, she begins to run away and capture ground with each step. She jumps and rushes, intending to outpace the being.

Ofcourse, if we don't follow her, chances are she may move to other prey. To counter this, I want you to keep following her with your aura spread out. After a certain while, I believe she will begin heading towards her safety zone in a panic which is when you hide yourself.

The aura follows her from behind, going right after her and keeping up with her pace. She may not be able to outrun the being, no no no!

Ofcourse, we won't outright kill her when we find her... We do, after all, need to know the reason behind all these deaths.

The vampiress kept on running, doing anything to avoid the Dryad following her fast from behind.

She attempted everything, from going through shadows and hiding her aura to the utmost limit. Yet, even with this, the Dryad was able to keep up from behind.