Battle 18: Fuschia Ninja Showdon

Start from the beginning

Duplica: Then whose Venonat is it? The Venonat walks away through the door and further into the house.

Niko: Hey, let's follow it. Niko suggested.

Kota: Why?

Duplica: We might find someone if we do. Duplica followed Niko.

Venonat: Venonat. (This way)

They follow the Venonat through the house, but suddenly Niko was electrocuted.

Niko: Gah!

Eevee: Vee! (Niko)

Duplica: What happened?

Niko: Something shocked me. They look down and spot a Voltorb in the ground.

Kota: It looks angry. We should probably run. Our heroes run to the next floor, but didn't spot Venonat. I can't see Venonat.

Niko: Hmm. Wonder where it-GAH!! Niko shouted as he ran into something.

Duplica: Niko, what happened?

Niko: I...don't...know. Kota sticks his hand against the air and feels something.

Kota: An invisible wall.

Duplica: Invisible wall?

Niko: This place is really weird. Maybe we should-OOF!!! Niko bumped into another wall.

Duplica: Huh!? We're boxed in! She stated.

Kota: Rrr! This must be a trap!

Niko & Duplica: A Trap!?

Kota: Yeah. I say we get out of here before it gets worse. Kota faced the wall. HYA!! He shouted about to punch the wall, but it suddenly gave way.

Niko: Kota!

Duplica: Oh no! They peer down and see the river they crossed over to get to the mansion. Did he...

Niko: He...couldn't have...

Eevee: Vee. (Poor guy)

Kota: Hey, guys! Kota shouted. The two look down and see Kota hanging onto the cliff.

Niko: Ah! Quick, let's pull him up. They do so.

Venonat: Venonat! (Over here)

Duplica. It's that Venonat again! Venonat runs through a door.

Niko: Hey, come back! Niko chases after it.

Kota: Niko, wait! We don't what's there. Kota warned.

Niko runs into the room and sees three sharp projectiles flying at him. Niko narrowly avoids the first one. Then he moves his arms and legs to about getting hit.

Duplica: Oh no!

Kota: We're coming Niko. The two burst into the room but can't find anyone. Where is he?

Niko: Gah! Niko sighed as he laid on the floor, exhausted by the almost fatal encounter. They then hear laughter as a woman descends from the rafters and in front of our heroes.

 They then hear laughter as a woman descends from the rafters and in front of our heroes