Teach me how to fight!

Start from the beginning

"W-what are you talking about bun? I don't kn--"
Jungkook cut him off yelling loudly.

"So now Mr. Kim Taehyung is being innocent right, wait I will show yo-- AHH!!"
Jungkook hissed in pain when he was going to stand up by himself.

Taehyung panicked and worriedly stared at Jungkook. The moment Jungkook hissed in pain, Taehyung's guilt increased.

"I'm sorry baby, it's all because of me"
Taehyung sighed heavily while saying so.

Jungkook shook his head indicating it isn't but Taehyung cupped his cheeks.

"Let me speak baby, it's all my fault not only now but from the start it is all my fault. I am weak I-- ya! Don't shook your head, I am physically weak, anyways if it is my fault then I will sort it out and for this I need your help"

Jungkook stared at him confusedly.

"What kind of help?"
Jungkook asked in small voice.

"You will teach me how to fight!"
Taehyung said smirking.

Jungkook's doe eyes got widen, he never thought Taehyung would ask him for such thing.

"What? You wanna learn fight, in the sense boxing? Are you sure?"
Jungkook asked in half excitement and half curiousity.

Taehyung nodded.

"But-- but you yourself don't want to hurt anyone then, and-- and it will create chaos, right"
Jungkook asked jumping slightly on his place, because why not he loves boxing and in that he loves teaching it.

"I don't want to hurt anyone kook, but lately I have been thinking about it and when those fools hurt you infront of my eyes and I can't even help you, sooo I want to hurt them so bad, so I'm requesting you bunny, please teach me boxing"

Jungkook nodded in understanding the situation.

"Okay, if you say so I'm ready... Shall we try right now-- ow!"
Taehyung shook his head at his sweet excited Jungkookie.

"Teach me after you will be fine, right now you need to rest bunny.... Wait not rest you have to freshen up so that we both can have dinner right?"

Jungkook nodded pouting heavily.

💜🐯🐰🍛🐰🐯💜

Everyone was eating peacefully, Mr. Kim observed Jungkook, he noticed that Jungkook wasn't eating properly.

"Koo bub, why aren't you eating? Don't you like today's dinner?"
Mr. Kim asked worriedly.

"No-no appa, I'm not that much hungry"
Jungkook lied because the real reason was the unbearable pain in his stomach.

The impact of the punches that was thrown by Myeongseok on Jungkook's stomach was hard so it got swollen and is paining a lot, Taehyung understood the situation.

"It's okay sweetheart, if you aren't that hungry so no need to push yourself, I'll send you juice okay... You take rest"
Taehyjng said softly,
Mrs. Kim coughed loudly panicking Mr. Kim.

"Calm down, have some water!"
Mr. Kim said.

Mrs. Kim drank the full glass of water while Jungkook's whole face was red. 'He never miss the chance to embarass me!! Why this love of mine is this straight forward!' Jungkook cried internally.

"Okay, I'll t-take juice later... G-good night!"
Jungkook announced and hurriedly ran to his room.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows, 'What happened to him?' he shrugged thinking that he will ask him later and focused on eating.

Mr. Kim wasn't naive to understand. He couldn't control the curiosity and asked straightly.

"What's going on?"
Mr. Kim asked to Taehyung.

"Dinner"
Taehyung said in duh tone, Mrs. Kim facepalmed.

"I know that idiot!"
"Then why are you asking?"
"I ain't asking about dinner!!!!"
"Then what are you asking? What do you wanted to liste--"
Mrs. Kim cut both of them off yelling.

"Freaking great! Why are you arguing? And you!! Kim Taehyung what is going on and don't you dare to be savage!!!"

Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Nothing mom"
Taehyung said blushing.

"Then why are you blushing?"
Mrs. Kim smiled.

"No, mom it's nothing okay. I have done with dinner, I will sleep now!"
Taehyung's announced but Mr. Kim grabbed his hand.

"You love him right?"
Taehyung nodded his head making Mrs. Kim the happiest women.

"FINALLY!!! I'm very happy baby!"
She excitedly hugged her son.

"Let me hug my son too!"
Mr. Kim whined, she chuckled and let her husband hug him from side.

"But I'm warning you, don't ever dare to hurt him! I can't see tears in my son's eyes"
Mr Kim said in warning tone.

"I will never hurt him dad, infact I'm going to make him the happiest person now, you just see"
Taehyung said smiling softly.

"That's good, now go take this juice and give it to him, he didn't had his dinner properly"
Taehyung nodded.

"Hope you get every happiness my child"