The little green leaves were wrapped around his fingers, and he followed Lu Bei to look up at his huge tree trunk, and then he heard the human whisper, "Otherwise, I'll call you Little Green from now on?"

The green leaf the size of a fingernail raised its head suddenly in shock, looking at the human in disbelief.

If it can talk, then it will definitely ask the other party, how on earth did you find out from my tree that I am related to the name Xiaolu?

"Although your body is quite big, you are very small and green now." The earthling who had given up the name poked the little green leaf with innocent eyes, "Don't you like this name? Or call you Xiaomu? Are you A small part of the big tree, call you Mu Xiaoshu?"

Luye, who had just been stimulated by the name Xiaolu, hugged Lubei's fingers tightly without hesitation on the spot, shaking her head frantically and choosing the second one.

"The second one? You really don't regret it?" In fact, Lu Bei thinks that the name Xiaolu is also very good and catchy.

Luye shook her head violently, she was afraid that if she disagreed, there might be Wang Dalu, Second Chef Li and other strange names in the future.

"Okay, hello Mu Xiaoshu, we're friends from today on." A little disappointed, Lu Bei stretched out his little finger, hooked its soft vine and hooked it, "The hook can't be changed for a hundred years."

It was the first time that Mu Xiaoshu was hooked by someone to make a vow like this, imitating the appearance of a human being, he also stretched out the thin vine and entangled with that finger, shaking and shaking.

"It's getting dark, I'm going back to bed and I'll come see you tomorrow."

Lu Bei pulled the opponent off his fingers and put him on the big tree again.

He wasted a whole day here, and he didn't see Kong Chuyun's figure when he woke up, and he didn't know what happened to the other party's spirit into his body.

Mu Xiaoshu hugged the big tree tightly, watching the human being say goodbye to him and then leave.

The tiny but tough green leaf looks down at the ground, and its roots firmly grasp every inch of the ground under its feet. It does not have the same feet as humans to move freely.

At this moment, it suddenly wants to become like a human being, with a pair of feet that can walk freely.

Yuan Chunyu returned to the classroom at some point, and the Golden Core cultivator standing on the canopy of the tree saw the scene of the ignorant newcomer communicating with the tree that had just given birth to wisdom.

"Brother Yuan."

Ah Lai, who had finished sitting cross-legged, stood under the tree, looked up at the people standing on the canopy, and stroked the branches of the big tree with a worried expression, "It's about to become a demon." This tree has been growing above the spiritual veins for many years, It is getting bigger and bigger, and now it has grown spiritual wisdom. If the outside world knows about this, it will definitely accuse Baisemen of being a mixed bag and accepting everything.

"So what about becoming a demon? Taoism follows nature, and those who are destined to adopt the aura of heaven and earth, this is its chance."

In the distance, a green and red figure flashed past. It was the inner disciple Yun Rou, who was also the only inner disciple who led a team down the mountain to recruit disciples a few days ago.

Ah Lai suddenly thought of Senior Sister Yunrou's light-colored pupils, she lowered her head in shame, "I'm the one who got confused."

It has not been fifty years since he joined Baise. Although he almost forgot the scene when he joined at the beginning, he still remembers the first time he saw Senior Sister Yunrou in the outer gate, he was so frightened by those eyes and shouted on the spot, "You are a demon!" !"