Chapter Sixty-One: Laser Tag & Brawl

Robby sat in the computer room, his mouse scrolling over the different articles of John Kreese before clicking one titled "Celebrated War Veteran Leads Dojo to Fourth All Valley Win". He leafs through the article before his eyes are drawn to a related one about a singular student who "defanged" the cobras. He clicks on it, finding a picture of Miyagi and a young Daniel with Jackson off to the side. It was the first time he's seen Cal's dad, first time he's gotten to see how much she looks like him. They both had that signature smile where one of your eyes crinkles with how wide it is. It made him smile, seeing her dad. He sighs, an errant grin on his face as he went to check his email, finding a bunch from the LaRussos and a few from his mom, and a new one from Cal.

"I hope they aren't giving you too much trouble. Don't let them get to you but don't let them walk all over you either. You're stronger than you know love. I'll come see you again tomorrow. Amanda's a bit angry with Sam and I for restarting Miyagi-Do but she acquiesced to my request to see you. I love you.

- Cal"

Robby smiles at the screen before beginning to type out his own message, only for the screen to go black. He looks at the computer in confusion before his head turns to find the ring leader with the cable to his computer in his hand.
"Whoops." He says, throwing the cord down, "Hope you don't lose anything important."
Robby stands up quickly, annoyed at the constant pestering, "Why don't you just leave me alone, man?"
"That ain't ever gonna happen. You'll always be looking over your shoulder."

"Library times up shitbirds. Back to your bunks." The guard alerts the boys.
Robby walks past the ringleader, "You got lucky this time, bitch." He stops, looking to him crossly before the guard is getting on his case.
"Let's go." Robby just turns away from the ringleader, walking out the door.
"What're you looking at?" The guard asks the ringleader before he's walking out the door as well.

The boys saunter into the recreation room leaving Robby for last. He walks by them making the ringleader open his arms, "What's up?" He asks haughtily, his cronies laughing in the background. Robby just looks the other way.
"He doesn't want that." The ringleader laughs, smacking hands with a crony while they all regale over their conquest of him.
"Man." Robby looks back at the laughing boys over his shoulder. The boys who regularly insulted him, insulted his girlfriend, who tore his books and pictures, who ganged up on him whenever humanly possible... and he was done, done just sitting back and taking it. He wasn't going to let them walk all over him, he only hoped Cal would understand.

Robby runs and jumps kicking the still laughing boy in the face, making him fall to the floor. He elbows the boy beside him back and away before kicking him in the stomach. The other crony gets up on the table to pounce at Robby, only for his legs to be swept out from under him causing him to fall onto his back on the table and crumple to the floor. Robby swings over the table towards the boy he had punched in the stomach who was making his way over, swinging his legs around and kicking him before twisting his body so the leg the boy was now grabbing was stealing his momentum to careen him over himself and onto the floor. The ringleader comes from beside him pushing Robby back into the wall, a hard thud echoing in his ears right before he's sucker punched. Robby turns back, going for a kick that the boy blocks easily. Robby goes to punch him only for his arm to be grabbed, the larger boy pushing him back towards the wall. Robby walks up the wall, landing behind the boy. Once the boy turns around he swing kicks him in the face, watching him stagger back before he's running at him full force like a bull, both of them being pushed into the hallway.

The boy throws Robby into the wall, making him crumple on the floor, the perfect opening to be kicked in the torso. He gathers himself quickly, sitting up and grabbing the boy's arm opening up his side for a swift kick to the ribs, allowing him time to stand and block another hit before he's using the hallway wall to jump kick him back. He goes to kick him again but is grabbed and pushed to another hallway where he's thrown against the wall, the large boy looming over him. The boy throws a punch, the loud noises drawing a crowd as they both fight for their lives. The boy throws a punch landing on the wall beside Robby's head. He goes for another only for his arm to be grabbed and pulled, opening his torso for another kick to the ribs. Robby uses the wall to push off of and careen them both into the adjacent hall wall, his back to the boy's front before he's elbowing him in the side and turning quickly to smack him across the face. The boy grabs Robby's arm pushing him back before going at him. Robby moves out of the way, instead looping his arm around the boy's neck as they both wrestle on the floor as the guards attempt to break them up, finally succeeding after a few moments of intense altercation. Robby eyeballs the boy as they're both held to the floor struggling.