Chapter Thirty-Three: Guerrero-LaRusso

Cal woke to the dulcet tones of "Sea of Love" by Cat Power playing outside her window. She grabs at her phone, holding the bright screen to her sleepy eyes and finding it's midnight exactly. She laughs softly, stepping out of her warm bed and opening the balcony doors. Robby sits on the edge of her balcony with a small speaker in his hand and a wide smile on his face.

"You said it was so unrealistic. I had to prove you wrong." He explains, turning off the speaker.
"Didn't want to play it too loud and wake everyone else up." He explains, jumping off the railing and grabbing hold of her waist.
"Happy birthday flower." Robby smiles, kissing her softly.
"Thank you." Cal smiles, pulling him into her room by his non-hurt arm. Robby chuckles, sitting down on the edge of her bed while she locks the door.

"Want your present now or later?" He questions.
"Depends on if it's family friendly or not." Robby chuckles, shaking his head.
"Can't do a whole lot of not family friendly things with my stupid shoulder. So family friendly for now."
"Then wait until the afternoon so I can open it with everyone else around."
"You got it birthday girl." Robby smiles, holding her hand.

"You should stay with me... sleep over. I'll leave a note on the door so they know you're here. I even got you a little drawer in the closet." Cal smiles, playing with his fingers.
"Yeah? Not worried you'll get in trouble?"
"Not on my birthday I'm not."
"All right, if you're sure." Cal nods excitedly, pulling him into the closet and opening a small drawer.

"I just used the sizes I saw on your clothes at your place. There should be some soft sleep pants and shirts, a couple pairs of jeans, and some t-shirts. I even got you some boxers, just in case."
"You're adorable." Robby chuckles, kissing her nose.
"I'll let you get dressed while I write that note." Cal kisses his cheek, closing the closet door before sitting down at her desk. She grabs a pen and paper, writing a quick note before taping it to her door.

Robby stepped out of the closet, holding his clothes in his hand. The sling still immobilizing his arm.
"Where should I put these?" Cal takes the clothes from him, folding them neatly before placing them on the stool in front of her vanity.
"I'll wrap your shoulder so you don't wear the sling to bed. That's not exactly safe... probably should have said that..." Cal chuckles, helping him out of the sling. She grabs an ace bandage from her bathroom, unrolling it to wrap around his shoulder.

"How bad is it?"
"Not too bad. I've been maxing out on Tylenol pretty much every day though."
"God, I'm sorry Robby... I'm gonna punch the living daylights out of those two! You gonna bail me out of jail?"
"I'd probably be in there with you. Think Mr. LaRusso would bail us out?"
"He may leave us in there for a bit as punishment but maybe he'd bail us out a few days later."
"Maybe you shouldn't punch them then." Robby chuckles.
"Hmmm." Cal hums, tucking the bandage in as she finishes.

"What did you put on the note?" Robby questions.
"Robby is in here with me. We are both clothed. No funny business. Promise."
"Really think they'll be okay with it?"
"I'm 17 now. Besides, they trust me and they trust you. Though I do believe Uncle Danny is gearing up to give us a talk." Cal warns, getting under the covers, motioning for Robby to do the same. Robby slides in beside her, pulling her against his chest by her waist.
"Lucky us." He jests, kissing her ear.
"So lucky."

-

"Did you see the note?" Amanda questioned Daniel softly as they readied Cal's birthday breakfast/lunch.
"I did..."
"Did you check?"
"No. Didn't want to see if it was true or not."
"Oh I checked. They're both clothed, just cuddling." Sam announces, eating a couple of chocolate chips. Her parents sigh happily, a soft chuckle falling from Daniel's lips.

"Thank god for something... Sam... is she..."
"I don't know what you're about to ask but don't. Her sex life or lack thereof is not your business."
"Has she had the talk?"
"Gross dad."
"Samantha..."
"She's had sex ed. Its not like Maria would even care enough to give her one."