Chapter Thirty: Hit It & Quit It

"You did what?!?!" Cal yelled loudly.
"I got the single hand handstand at the skate park!"
"Robby! That's amazing!" Cal says excitedly.
"Wait... don't you have PSAT prep today?"
"I am exempt. I took the PSATs already so I get a free day."
"I knew you were smart, didn't know you were that smart."
"What can I say I'm full of surprises!"
"Well since you have a free day, want to come over?"
"I'll be over in 10." Cal laughed, grabbing her keys and a sweater before traipsing downstairs, spying Daniel and a blonde man squaring off at the kitchen table.

"Um... I was going to go out? Is that okay?" Cal asks, directing her question to Amanda.
"Yeah, yeah of course. Tell him we say hi."
"Will do. Um I'm Calanthe, but everyone calls me Cal." She introduces herself offering her hand to the man.
"Johnny Lawrence."
"Oh... um you knew my dad..."
"Yeah?"
"Jackson Guerrero?" Johnny's eyes widen before he nods.
"Yeah, yeah I knew him."

"He passed away but um he did tell me about you."
"Yeah? You hate me too?" Johnny huffs.
"No. He didn't either. In the 80s, sure. But when he got older, he realized you were just as scared and alone as he was. You just weren't lucky enough to have a better teacher. He forgave you, you know? For everything. The ass whoopings, the names, the tournament."
"Well, your dad was a better guy than I gave him credit for... uh thanks kid."
"You're welcome. All right, I'll let you talk. I'll be back a bit later. Try not to kill each other? Don't think my dad would like that very much." Cal smiles at the pair who have gone back to their staring match before looking to Amanda who rolls her eyes, shooing her along.

-

Cal knocks on Robby's door, hearing the blaring bass of Metallica behind it and deciding to let herself in. Robby never locked the door if she was coming over, honestly she wasn't sure if he ever locked it period. The sight she found before her made her giggle. Robby, stood on the couch, playing air guitar to Master of Puppets, his hair wild around his face as he head bangs.

"Woooo!" Cal yells like she's in a concert, making him turn around, a bright smile over his features as he jumps over the couch and barrels towards her, picking her up and spinning her around.
"Rocking out?"
"I'm so pumped! I can't believe I did it!" Robby says excitedly, giving her a short kiss before dragging her over to the stereo with him to turn the volume down.

"Awww I like that song, but that's probably best for our ear drums." Cal laughs, snaking her hands into his hair.
"You like Metallica?"
"Yeah! For Whom the Bell Tolls is my jam, but I like Master of Puppets too!"
"Oh god, you really are perfect!" Robby groans, pulling her lips to his again. Cal smiles against the kiss, feeling his hand drift down from her face to her waist, pulling their bodies flush against each other.

"Grabby today huh?" Cal giggles.
"Just super pumped! I have my very beautiful girlfriend over whose family now knows is my girlfriend and accepted that. I'd say I'm pretty damn lucky right now."
"Yeah? You're also pretty damn sweaty." Cal chuckles, plucking his damp shirt.
"I'll shower, but just for you." Robby jokes, turning towards his room only to be pulled back.
"I didn't say I minded. But that can't be terribly comfortable." Cal pouts, pulling his shirt again, "Maybe you should take it off?" She suggests softly, not meeting his eyes.

Robby smiles, pulling his shirt over his head by the back of it and tossing it onto the floor.
"Better?" He smirks, watching her ocean eyes trail up and down his torso, "Hey I'm not a piece of meat, flower!" Robby jokes, stepping closer to her.
"No, you're just incredibly attractive." Cal sighs before pulling him back to her lips by his neck. She slots their lips together quickly before poking her tongue out to meet his awaiting mouth. Their tongues and hands explore each other fervently, mapping out the expanse of their bodies.

Robby decides to pick up Cal under her knees so she's wrapped around his waist. Quickly taking her to his room and placing her gently on the bed without ever breaking their kiss. His hands rub at her hip bones, softly moving her shirt up to expose her lower stomach. Cal's hands stay wrapped up in his hair, softly tugging at it to elicit soft moans. Robby removes his lips from her own but before she can protest they start leaving kisses along her jaw and down her neck, slowly venturing further down to any skin not covered by her shirt.