Chapter 14 - Teleportation 101

"Hey mom." I said to her.

 "Hi honey, hi Peter." She said with a smile.

"Uhm Rae and I were talking..."He said.

"Its fine Peter, I'll talk to you later." I said, Peter walked downstairs.

"Come on Rae." My mom said, beginning to walk down the stairs, I followed her.

We got down stairs.

"I can only take a few people at a time." My mom said to the crowd.

I walked up to Claire and Molly. I grabbed my bags.

"Are you going with them?" Noah, Claire's dad asked. She nodded.

My mom walked to her bedroom and I waited for her to come back out.

Everyone seemed to be waiting.

I walked to her bedroom and opened the door to find her making out with Peter. What the heck? I quickly shut the door and knocked pretending I didn't see anything.

My mom came to the door, holding a bag and she walked into the living room.

"Just some last minute packing." She said.

"Okay so I will be bringing 1 person and 3 bags at a time, same with Peter."

I looked over at Peter to find some of my mom's lipstick on his face. Gross.

I looked at him and pointed to my own cheek so that he would wipe it off of his, after wiping it off he shot me a strange look because he knew I knew.

My Mom Picked up her own bags and Molly and disappeared.

Peter did the same with Claire and one by one they all started to disappear.

Peter got back and I was the last one so he grabbed three bags and my hand.

He shut his eyes and when he opened them he looked surprised.

"What the heck?" Peter said, trying it again.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"I'm not teleporting; maybe I have too much weight." He said, dropping the bags and trying again.

"Nothing works." He said.