"You must have been too exhausted and fell asleep I guess. Sleep tight sweet girl." 1:14 A.M.

Messages received on September 30th

"Hi, maybe if you are around text back." 9 P.M.

"It hurts baby. To wait and to wait for you to just not be around. Yesterday morning was the only time you have spoken to me in the last 5 days and I have been texting every single night, every single day." 9:56 P.M

"I am slipping, won't you hold me? Won't you hold your darling?" 2 A.M.

Messages received on October 1st.

"Good night and sleep well Lia." 10 P.M.

Message received on October 2nd.

No messages received on October 3rd.

Reading those messages chained the girl down with a heavy sense of guilt as she tried imagining how much pain her darling must have gone through during those days. The texts were so painful already then what must have been the state of the younger when she had sent them in and waited for so long. And just like that Lia started crying for whole different reason now. Feeling bad and sad for what she had put the younger through in that one week.

"Hi Leona" 7 P.M.

"Darling, I am home." 8 P.M.

"Did you have dinner?" 9:30 P.M

"Where you at baby?" 10:30 P.M.

"I need to tell you something Flora." 12:05 A.M.

"It's okay. I will wait until you get time to use your laptop. You must be stuck with some work." 1:30 A.M.

"Do you know what I was doing all day yesterday? You would be hella happy if you get to know!I bet!" 2:20 A.M.

"I am feeling so sleepy darling, hehe." 3:30 A.M.

"Oh my! It's already morning! You must have totally fallen asleep then? My bad, I was too dumb to notice...hehe" 5:40 A.M.

Messages delivered on October 5th.

"Hi darling. " 7 P.M.

"I reached home just now baby." 7:55 P.M.

"What are you doing?" 9 P.M.

"Have you eaten yet?" 10 P.M.

"How was your day today?" 10:30 P.M.

"I am here darling. I am so sorry for not being around last week. You must be so upset and hurt because of it, I can understand. I am so sorry Leona." 11:39 P.M.

"Are you asleep darling?" 1:11 A.M.

"Well, guess you are sleeping. See you soon,sweet dreams baby." 3 A.M.

Messages delivered on October 6th.

"Baby, hey!"7 P.M.

"You haven't even texted during mornings? All okay there love?"
7:30 P.M.

"I just came home, will freshen up and text you darling." 8:10 P.M.