He opened the door, grinning.
"Mahi I have an idea." He said happily but stopped when he saw mahi just sitting on the bed, looking at him with numb face.

"Why are you looking like you have seen a ghost?' Yuvi asked confused at what happened to him.

Mahi did not answer anything for a minute, and then said in a low whisper, but enough that yuvi could hear "nothing, you need to leave now."

It looked like mahi had difficulty in even forming this sentence.
Yuvi got more worried now.

He went towards him and sat beside him. "mahi talk to me what happened?" He asked in a more soft voice than before.

"I SAID NOTHING." Mahi suddenly snapped. "LEAVE."

Yuvi was taken aback by mahi's tone, but he composed himself. "First tell me what happened, then only I will leave."

"THIS IS MY ROOM. SO IF I AM TELLING YOU, YOU HAVE TO GO." Mahi shouted getting up and pointing at the door.

"Mahi just listen to me." Yuvi tried in a calm tone but got cut off.
"LEAVE! RIGHT NOW!"

Rahul bhai who was passing by, had never seen mahi shout like this, so he went inside the room to see what was happening.

"What's happening, boys?" He asked.

"Rahul bhai, he's not leaving." Mahi said his voice going down a little.

"Rahul bhai I was just.." yuvi tried to explain himself but mahi cut him again "please take him away with you."

Rahul bhai heard mahi's pleading tone. He sounded different, not the normal shy and reserved or sometimes savage mahi, but completely different. At that moment rahul bhai, through his years of handling different players, realized that something was wrong. Something had happened to him. But he also knew that he would have to figure that out afterwards, right now he should accept mahi's request.

"Yuvi, let's go." He said.
"But bhai...." Yuvi protested, as he was worried about mahi and he wanted to ask what had happened to him, but his friend was just not answering.

"Yuvi, come." Rahul bhai again said in a tone that suggested that yuvi should not say no.

So yuvi gave a last concerned look to mahi and went out with rahul bhai.

After they went away to other room, mahi closed the door, locked it and sat on the floor, his bed resting against the bed. And finally few years dropped from his eyes. He was feeling hopeless, guilty and was hating himself for so many reasons. He knew yuvi was just concerned about him but he had talked so rudely to him and he had been an idiot to not confess his feelings to Priyanka, who had actually told her that she loves her, but he had been too shy to admit it to her.

He had never hated himself more than this moment and he had no idea what to do.

Rahul bhai took yuvi to hai room.
"Bhai something's wrong with him. I just went there to you know ask him to do something and then he asked me to leave and he has never shouted like this."

"I know yuvi, but you also know how he is, if something bad has happened, he won't tell us easily. We will have to make a proper plan and make him open up."

Yuvi nodded as he now understood why rahul bhai had asked him to leave.

"Yeah, you are right, but what should we do now?" He asked.
"First of all we should tell Sourav and sach." Rahul bhai answered.