Special Chapter

This will be the last chapter of this book. Thank you everyone for loving Sabirah and Ashari. I have finally finished my second book, and I'm beyond proud of myself. I wouldn't get to finish this, without y'all's encouragement, so again, for the countless times, thank you.❤

Special thanks to akolangtoah for giving me an idea for this chapter.<3

-----

I saw my wife staring at the unknown for almost half an hour now. She's currently standing on the veranda that can be found in our room.

Maaliwalas ang paligid, at may mga saktong laki ng puno, dahil nasa isang pribadong subdivision nakatayo ang bahay namin, na pinatayo agad ni Sabirah pagkatapos ng aming kasal, kaya malalayo rin ang mga bahay at malawak talaga ang lugar.

Hindi naman siya gano'n kalaki gaya ng mansiyon nila rito sa siyudad at sa probinsiya, pero malaki pa rin ang pinatayo niyang bahay.

Tumira na sa amin si mama, dahil ayaw kong maiwan ito sa probinsiya, na hindi naman inangalan ni Sabirah.

Hindi nga niya ako hinayaang gumastos sa pagpapatayo ng bahay, at sa kasal naming dalawa. Wala akong magagawa dahil matigas din ang ulo niya.

Dalawang palapag ang aming bahay, at may tatlong kuwarto para sa mga bisita. Anim malalaking kuwarto naman para sa amin, at ang pinakamalaking kuwarto ay ang mismong kuwarto namin ni Sabirah.

Every room has their own comfort room, and we even had a bath tub in our room that is big enough for both Sabirah and I.

We've been married for five months now, and the construction of our house was done in the span of three months.

Sabirah hired enough men, to finish the house within those months, and even a single cent, she didn't let me spend.

I heave a sigh, before I slowly went to Sabirah, and gently hug her from behind.

She was startled at first, but when she recognized me, she caress my arm that is hugging her.

"Baby, what are you thinking?" I asked her softly.

These past few month after we got married, I sometimes caught Sabirah thinking deeply, and when I ask her what is it, she always answers me with, "it's nothing, love, don't worry."

It always makes me worry, that most of the time, it frustrates me and I end up over thinking that maybe I am not a good wife, even though she always assures me how much she loves me.

"And please don't ever say that it's nothing, Sabirah. You're making me worried, and to be honest, it always makes me think that I am not a good partner to you, l-love.." Hindi ko man lang namalayang naiiyak na pala ako sa naiisip.

Bigla itong humarap sakin nang may pag-aalala, matapos marinig ang pagpiyok ng aking boses.

She cupped my cheeks, and look at me worriedly.

"Goodness, baby, no... Don't ever think that because you are not just a good partner, but the best wife ever, Ash. I'm so sorry," she said, before she pulled me into a hug, and I immediately buried my face on her neck, to calm myself.

Dahan dahang hinaplos ni Sabirah ang likod ko.

"I love you. Hush now, love.. It's just.." I was anticipating of what she'll say next, but she remained silent, and didn't finish what she's about to say.

When I look up to her, she just look away.

I sigh.

"Sabirah, we promised each other to share if something's bothering us, right? Baby, say it, please." Pagsusumamo ko, habang nakatingin sa kanya ng puno ng pakikiusap.