Chapter 31

Sabirah's

My baby♡:

Ako rin, Sabirah. Mahal na mahal kita. Tatandaan mo 'yan lagi, ah? I love you.<3

I can't help but smile, after seeing her reply. I'm really so head over heels on this woman.

I can now paint a picture of me and her in my mind, spending our future together, in a house that we chose to build, with of course, kids.

Glad that I don't have class at this hour, or else, I'll be really embarrass if my students will see me in this state. Blushing like a mad woman, and smiling all alone.

I was still staring at Ashari's reply, when a call from the mental hospital pop out from my screen.

I don't know what happened to me, but I found myself shaking from the sudden anxiety that I'm feeling.

A loud pound from my chest is even making it more difficult for me to focus, nor erase the negativity that is succumbing my mind.

I gulp hard, before pressing the answer button, and putting my phone right on my ear.

"Hello?" I ask using my low voice.

My grip on my phone tighten, due to the anticipation. I tried calming myself by taking deep breaths, but to no avail, it didn't work. Rather, it made me even more nervous.

"Ma'am! Sir Freddie Ramos is nowhere to be found!" My mouth went in awe, after hearing what happened.

I can hear that the nurse's voice is also in panic.

I wasn't able to speak, I immediately went out of my office and try running, as tears are forming on my eyes.

Please, keep my baby safe.

That's what I've been chanting on my head, while still running hurriedly towards the gate.

I don't cry easily, but what's happening is due to my panic attacks. I can't focus.

Ashari is nowhere to be found near the gates, so I continued to walk hurriedly towards where she usually wait for tricycle, but was immediately stopped on tracks when there are bunch of people gathering at the certain spot.

Sinubukan kong sumiksik sa mga ito, hindi na ininda kung ano ang itsura.

And there, I immediately sobbed when I saw the love of my life laying on the ground, with a familiar car that obviously hit her.

There are blood, and I was sure that the accident just happened few minutes ago. Despite sobbing and shaking uncontrollably, I managed to call an ambulance from the nearest hospital here.

Not so long, it arrived. I saw nurses assist Ashari, and some of them also forcibly opened the door of the car that hit Ashari.

There, I saw them helping the culprit of the accident.

Even though he's also covered with blood, it was obvious that it's Freddie.

Since there is only one ambulance, I decided to just go there using my own car. The panic I was feeling earlier, was replaced with rage.

I can feel my blood boiling. Hinding hindi ko palalampasin ang nangyari.

They will suffer. I'll make sure of that.

When I arrived at the hospital, I immediately went inside and saw doctors and nurses that are so busy.

Nanghihina akong napasandal sa pader, pagkatapos kong maupo sa isa sa mga upuan dito.

I covered my face with my palm, and I cried silently, begging the god above for a miracle.

I hope she's not in a critical condition. I can't even almost breath seeing her in her condition earlier.