The tale of the immortal chapter 19

Start from the beginning

(y/n): I want!

(Emerald Pov)

Mercury: Having fun with new friends?

Emerald: I hate them, how is it possible to be so happy.All.the.time. And what's with that boy, shouldn't he be home or something?

???: They're young, they're thinking it's all a big joke.

I looked back and there was this weird guy. Alckidin was his name if I remember correctly.

From what I understand his semblance is to create portals. But does he have to use it all the time? He appears literally out of nowhere. He insisted that he must be close to us even during the tournament. He was wearing that ridiculous hoodie, but he insisted that I should use my semblance to just look like a random person.

Emerald: And what are you doing here? You won't even participate in the tournament.

Alckidin: Cinder has tasked me to keep an eye out for any possible "setbacks". I know my presence bothers you, but whether you like it or not, I'm part of your team now so you'll just have to bear with it. And if I participated in that tournament, we'd probably have a pile of bodies to dispose of. hahahahaha.

Mercury: Did you get what we wanted?

Emerald: Yes, the opponents will be-

Alckidin: Yang Xiao Long. She's the best choice we have. She's hot-headed, therefore, easy to manipulate.

Emerald:How did you-

Alckidin: It's a very obvious choice, she's the strongest in terms of physical strength, but very easy to manipulate.

Emerald mind:What an irritating guy.

(y/n) pov