Chapter 29

Jay's POV

I open the front door, immediately getting hit with a wall of warmth as I step inside from the cold evening. It's a little past seven, the sun long gone.

I spot Talia instantly, standing with her back to me in the kitchen. She appears to be mixing something, and I close the door quietly behind me.

I silently walk over to her, my eyes looking her body up and down as I near.

Her hair is back in braids, reaching midway down her back. These are different from her last set. Her hair is now in small, square knotless braids that fade from black to maroon red.

She wears a black silk robe that appears to be the only thing she's wearing. It ends just under her ass, and my eyes stay glued to her as I stop just behind her.

She knows I'm here- she had to have heard the door opening and closing. Yet she doesn't turn around. "Hey," Talia says. At least I know she's not ignoring me. Just..concentrated maybe.

I place my hands on her exposed upper thigh, before slowly trailing my hands up, hiking her robe up as I rest my hands on her ass.

I notice the blue lacy thong she's wearing, and a small smile forms on her lips as I give her ass a small squeeze, watching as stops working on whatever she's cooking.

I move my hands along her bare skin to her hips, grabbing them and pulling her back into my front roughly. She groans quietly, arching her back subtly while she places her hands on top of mine.

I smile, wrapping my arms fully around her, hugging her from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder. "How was work?" Talia asks quietly. "Uneventful," I say simply.

"Well, I was bored as fuck. If I'm not a maid, then what am I supposed to do all day?" She mumbles, and I gently run my nose up the side of her neck. Whatever body wash she uses smells like roses. It's nice. It's her.

"Figure out what you want to do with your life. College is an option" I say quietly, although the idea sounds comical. Talia in college while I'm the heir to a mafia. But Talia deserves a chance to have the life she wanted. One that doesn't involve being forced to clean up for some fucker.

"Really?" She whispers, and I hum, brushing my lips against the skin on her neck, my arms tightening around her while I hover my mouth over the shell of her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you to sleep tonight" I whisper in her ear, feeling her shiver in my arms. She lets out a slow breath while I move my hand down her front and cup her through the material of her thong. "Sound good?" I whisper.

She nods her head wordlessly, tilting her head back against my shoulder. I take advantage of this and begin kissing her neck softly. "How good?" I breathe against her sensitive skin. She shivers again.

"Really good" Talia whispers breathlessly. I hum, placing one last final kiss on her neck before pulling away from her completely, taking a whole step back.

She takes a deep breath, clearing her throat while my eyes land on her ass again. I'm loving this robe.

"What are you making?" I ask her curiously. "Chili" She mumbles, still sounding a bit out of breath. I chuckle, standing beside her.

I stretch my arm out, grabbing her jaw and pushing her head to the side. I peck her lips, going to move away but stop when I see her run her tongue over her bottom lip subconsciously.

I'm leaning back in to kiss her deeply seconds later, my tongue moving gently against hers as my every thought gets taken over by her.

She places a hand on my bicep, gently pushing back. She takes a massive deep breath, while I shoot her a heated look, running my tongue over my lips. Whatever lipgloss she's wearing tastes like fucking strawberries.