34 | Wedding Dress

Start from the beginning

I ignore her and say, "I don't like this one."

They all nod and rush to pick another dress for me. "Do you want to try this one?" They ask me.

I shake my head and look at Ivan. He nods, already knowing what to do. He looks at the dresses for me and picks one.

Ten minutes later I'm in the dress and I'm staring at myself in the mirror. It's an off-shoulder gown with diamonds in a beautiful design on it. It's so captivating to look at that I can't believe it's even on me.

Next thing I know I'm hearing a familiar voice shout from down the hall. The voice slowly comes closer and I see Hades dragging Noah to the elevator with a gun to Noah's head.

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING. LET GO OF ME!"

What the hell...

They both stop and look at me and freeze. Noah's jaw drops and Hades stares at me.

"Explain yourselves," I demand, placing my hands on my hips.

Noah snaps out of his haze and points at Hades, "I was just in your room, and he starts questioning me and then threatening me, and then he starts dragging me, telling me the ways of how he's going to kill me in front of you."

Placing my hands on my hips, I angrily look at Hades who is still staring at me, frozen but slowly putting the gun away.

"Let go of him," I demand, taking a step forward. He stays frozen. What the hell is wrong with him? Has he gone deaf?

"You look really pretty by the way," Noah tells me, smiling, "And I think I'm not gay anymore."

Immediately, I walk toward him and grab his arm, "How the hell did you even get in here?!"

"Give me a twirl," Noah demands, crossing his arms. I clench my jaw and shake my head. "Please!" He begs, slowly going down on his knees.

I take a deep breath and slowly twirl around, feeling slightly embarrassed.

"Hades thank you for marrying her, I never thought I would ever see this in my life," Noah says to Hades who is still staring at me frozen.

"Alright, everyone out. Especially you, Noah," I sigh, struggling to walk to my room in this massive dress.

"Do you need help getting out of your dress?" Ivan calls out.

"No, it's alright, I'll help her," Noah says.

"Fuck off. I'm her fiancé, I'll help her."

Oh so now he wants to talk? This fucking bastard. I'm not some damsel in distress.

I halt and turn around, glaring at all three of them. I take a step forward and they all take five steps back.

"I'm going to get out of this dress myself and when I come back out which will probably be about ten minutes, I want all of you gone. Do you understand?"

I turn around and walk away, not waiting to see their reaction and go into my room. I lock the door and huff, this dress is so big, I can barely even walk in it.

I feel like if I dreamed about my future wedding, I would have a dress like this for it so I guess I can't complain.

It takes me a few minutes to take the dress off but once it's off my shoulders slump and I sigh in relief.

As I change into a pair of jeans and a crop top, I remember the bowl of strawberries I left on the counter. My stomach rumbles and I quickly leave my room and grab the bowl of strawberries before turning around and looking into the living room.