Xiao fluff - dragons breath

(Y/n) stood on the balcony staring out at the fields of liyue, it's grasses covered in a thin layer of frost from the changing season. The chilled night air turned to mist with every warm breath from (Y/n) as they childishly pretended to be a dragon.

"The disrespect" A rough voice grumbled from behind them "oh come on, it's fun Xiao just try it" the adeptus rolled his eyes as he approached the balcony to stand next them and looked out proudly to the lands he had protected for centuries.

"you humans have a strange ways of having 'fun'" Xiao huffed "just try it, here imagine your a dragon breathing fire. Rahhh" (Y/N) exhaled, mist forming from their warm breath colliding with the cold air.

Xiao's eyes stared fixated on (Y/n) as they giggled at their own action. Soon enough Xiao realized you were looking back at him, quickly he turned in the opposite direction "fine" he quietly mumbled.

The Adeptus inhaled deeply holding the breath for a hesitant second before letting out a frosty puff of air.Xiao's eyes seem to have a glint of child like joy before he remembered you were watching him "hmph" Xiao huffed grumpily as he crossed his arms and looked towards the dark sky.

"Your smiling~" (Y/N) teased, Xiao jumped quickly tugging his up turned lips down "I have no idea what your referring to, perhaps your coming down with a cold from this weather let's get you inside" Xiao blushed grabbing your hand to bring you inside before pausing "your skin it's freezing...how long have you been out here waiting for me?" He asked genuinely concerned

"Just...a few hours" you laughed as xiao prepared his speech about taking care of yourself "let's just go inside now, I asked for the chef to make your favorite!" (Y/N) interrupt before Xiao could start

You grabbed his hand intwining your fingers with his before dragging him into the Inn for Almond tofu.