He was a Manager

Note:

Spelling and grammar errors!

This chapter would be teiko manager hinata! You'll understand why i wanted him to be a manager.

Lol :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata was not stupid.

He knew this was bound to happen. He head the teachers, coaches, adults, peoplr talk about it. He saw it happen right before his eyes.

He was a witness

"Shoyo what are the results of every player?" Akashi's voice was cold. Hinata hated it so much but he didnt voice out his hate for this person in front of him.

" I will give you my notes later....I am not satisfied with what I have at the moment" Akashi smiled at that. Hinata didnt want akashi to read something so incomplete. He didnt want to hear akashi's complains about how he could have done better.

"Very well" with that the captain left and Hinata could only glare at him. He always knew that Akashi would change.... that THEY would change. He never really thought it would happen this quickly though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hinata stayed quiet.Never protesed and just went with everything they wanted. He just sighed and shook his head everytime the GOM had a fight. Hinata just watched them try to beat each other.

Team? The GOM is not a team, they were individuals playing for themselves while wearing the same uniform with one goal on their minds, winning. They were selfish, prideful, talented jerks.

Except one

"Hi-Shoyo..." Hinata sighed, Kuroko always told him about the things the phantom noticed. "I dont know if I want to play basketball anymore..."

Oh?

"Is it because you dont like basketball anymore or is it your "teammates"?" Hinata already knew the answer though.

But he wanted to hear it come out of Kuroko's mouth.

"I wont judge you" Hinata giggled, he doesnt really care about it. But Kuroko was his favorite among them and Akashi would like a reason to why the phantom left.

"I dont feel like this is a team any-"

"Its not" Hinata cut him off, he didnt want Kuroko to state the obvious. He wanted to hear him say why but at the same time he doesnt. His mind works in such a weird way.

Kuroko looks like he's going to cry and he felt bad. Watching your teammates change in such a fast way and now they act like they are so high and mighty?

"I miss them" He pulled Kuroko in a hug. Hinata understands what he is saying. Kuroko doesnt need to explain what he meant. "We cant do anything about it though" Hinata combs kuroko's hair.

The only thing that could change them is to shatter their pride. Hinata hasn't done that in along time. He didnt see the point in wasting his energy.

Hinata did the only thing he could right now. He hugged the poor boy tighter.

~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shoyo"

Hinata didnt want to look at him though. He already explained it to him so many times why he chose this. "What you are doing is not wise" He heard Akashi's voice crack at his words.

He didnt want to be the manager at the first place!

"Okay, and?" Hinata looked this person in the eyes. He used to love staring at those eyes now he just does it to spite Akashi.

No one was gonna stop him. Not even God, Hinata will fight the entity if they tried to. "Hinatachi are you actually leaving?..." Kise looks like he wants to cry.

"I am" He had to leave. Hinata wants to find himself properly. Not with them. They are everything he wanted to avoid.

It was quiet

To quiet

Some of them couldnt even look at him. Thats fine, they didnt have to. He was leaving them anyways so it didnt matter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Note:

616 words

Hope this is interesting to people👌