Chapter : 35

VOTE | COMMENT

In the realm of hearts, the most exquisite symphony is composed by the unexpected chords of love.

The room's ethereal whiteness contrasted with the chill of the wind that seeped through the open windows.

Harry blinked and opened his tired eyes, adjusting to the soft glow of the room. As he sat up on the bed, his gaze roamed over the unfamiliar surroundings before settling on his attire – he was wearing a black shirt.

Rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand, he yawned and stretched his arms, feeling the tension of sleep slowly ebbing away. But then, a sudden jolt of pain shot through his ass.

"Oh my goodness! Bastard ripped my ass." Harry winced in pain as he rubbed his butt cheeks, recalling the events of the night before and Harry's face flushed a deep shade of red.

The passionate encounter, the fervent embraces, and the shared moments with Zayn that had left his body tingling.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed, intending to head to the bathroom and freshen up. 

Yet, as he took the first step, a sharp ache in his stomach caused him to freeze. His cheeks turned even redder as the memory of Zayn filling him up with his cum multiple times flooded back, the sensations still vivid in his mind.

"Never thought cum could cause a tummy ache. I still feel stuffed. Fucking tyrant." With an embarrassed huff, Harry gingerly sat back down on the bed, trying to alleviate the discomfort. 

The events of the night had left their mark, both physically and emotionally. He couldn't help but smile and get angry at the pain and pleasure he felt as he replayed the moments he had shared with Zayn. 

It was a beautiful yet dreadful and unexpected connection that had taken him by surprise.

After a few moments, the pain began to ebb away, replaced by a lingering warmth that seemed to radiate from within.

Harry stood up, feeling a bit wobbly but determined. He glanced around the room once more, taking in the soft, serene ambiance that seemed to match the emotions swirling within him.

With a newfound sense of contentment, he headed towards the bathroom, ready to face the day with a heart full of unexpected love and a body that bore the marks of a beautiful connection.

.
.
.

Harry emerged from the bathroom, his tousled hair damp from his shower and his bare body glistening with water. He absentmindedly rubbed his curls with a towel before his gaze fell upon Zayn, who was seated on the bed. 

Zayn looked impeccable, dressed in a black high-neck shirt, a brown leather jacket, and snug-fitting jeans that highlighted his rugged charm.

The unexpected presence of Zayn startled Harry, causing him to drop the towel slightly. He took a fast step back, his eyes widening and heart beating as he sought safety behind the restroom door, leaving only a part of his face peeking out.