Chapter : 20

VOTE | COMMENT

In the house of death, where shadows and whispers are decorated on every corner, where trauma and fear shines like chandeliers and where the door of the death house is open for every visitor, we found ourselves standing under the middle of that chandelier ready to be engulf by the trauma and fear by listening to all the whispers of those lingering figures.

Our spirits awaken in the thin space where life and eternity meet, recognizing the value of each breath and the vitality of each heartbeat. Yet we are addicted to licking the blood left behind by death's dagger.

For each survivor death is forceful or either a traumatizing kink.

The wild wolf's growl was glittering with the invisible stars, and Harry's screams were resonating like the light from the stars.

Very little. So little. 

With eyes glistening with hunger, the enormous wolf emerged from the shadows. It crept towards Harry with its teeth bared and its claws cutting through the air.

Harry took a step back, his body shaking wildly as tears fell down his face. The wolf moved closer while baring its teeth and preparing to pounce. 

"Please, I don't want to die! I just want to go home." Harry sobbed as he reclined against a wall.

The wolf charged forward while snarling louder and using its strong strengths as a fuel. With his heart thumping in his chest, Harry closed his eyes, braced himself for the worst, and raised his shaky hands in defence. 

However, just as the wolf prepared to tear into Harry's skin, a surprising surge of bravery rushed through him. He raised his arms rapidly and used all of his strength to press against the wolf's jaw.  

"Get away from me!" Harry's sobbed as he briefly eluded the wolf's grasp.

He struggled to stand on his feet as he started to run hastily, his legs pounding as quickly as they could. The wolf, never one to back down, pursued. Its snarls ring across the rooftop. 

Harry's tears and sweat combined as he pushed himself to the limit. His sob punctuated each step, but he came to a halt as the wolf grabbed his shirt with his sharp teeth, causing him to trip and fall on the hard cold floor.

"Please, someone help me!" Harry cried, disheveled and horrified, gasping for air.

A figure emerged from the shadows just as the wolf's jaws were about to tighten around Harry's throat, stopping the attack with lightning speed. 

.
.
.

Zayn stood there with a menacing smirk, dark hair that dominated the night, and golden eyes that burned sparkles enough to light fires everywhere in the darkness.

He encircled the wolf with his strong arms, stopping it from hurting Harry any further. Despite the beast's fierce resistance, Zayn maintained his position, his expression darkening in rage.

"Playtime is over. It’s time to die, dog."

Zayn thrust the wolf away in an outburst of strength, sending the wolf tumbling into the wall. The wolf howled in pain but recovered swiftly, turning around to attempt another attack.

Harry regained his composure and moved away from the conflict, putting some distance between himself and the bloody battle. 

His heart was still tense with fear as he watched Zayn light up a cigarette like he didn't care about the dangerous wolf running towards him.