Stiles smiled since she was genuinely apologising to him, but she was still undoubtedly herself. Even when Juno does a good job at expressing her feelings, she still had to act like she didn't care. Stiles knows she does. "You're still bad at this."

"I'm trying." Juno defended herself again, which Stiles did recognise. "I appreciate it. And I'm sorry too."

"Can you just kiss me and we can end this stupid break?" Stiles smile grew as he put his hands on her waist. He pulled her closer to him and they pressed their lips against each other. They both smiled into it, incredibly relieved that they finally made up with each other.

"I missed that." Stiles breathed out as they pulled away from each other. Juno moved his hands off of her as she agreed, "Me too."

Juno had spotted a small table right next to them and picked up the luminescent paint. She proceeded to take off her shirt, throwing it off to the side, leaving her in her bra. "So, are you gonna paint my body or what?"

"I'd like to paint your body." Stiles uncontrollably and very eagerly spoke as he immediately opened the paint. Juno smirked as she handed him one of the paintbrushes. It didn't take him long since all Stiles was painting was random designs. Although, even if he was very happy with this, he wasn't expecting that this would come back to haunt him. As soon as Stiles was done, Juno demanded, "Alright. My turn."

"Um, what?" Stiles panicked, but Juno figured this was obvious. "Do I get to paint your body or do you get to have all the fun?"

"I don't...you know, I don't really...we don't have to-" Stiles rambled on. He was clearly nervous considering he's not the most outgoing person in the world. It's something that really differentiated him and his girlfriend. Juno has such an insane amount of confidence that she could just take her shirt off in a party or never worry about what other people thought of her. Stiles, however, keeps to himself in public. He tried not to draw attention to himself, but with someone as out there as Juno, she made him more outgoing.

Juno knows that he doesn't like being too out there in public, but she wished he didn't care so much about what other people thought of him when she thinks Stiles is the most perfect person alive. She had interrupted him and put her hands on his shoulders. "Stiles, it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because the only opinion that matters is mine, and I think you're beautiful."

"Or something." Stiles teased, calling back to when Juno struggled a little bit. Juno let out a small laugh before asking, "Are you gonna take your shirt off or not?"

Stiles was still aware of the fact that there were a lot of people around them, but he just focused on Juno. She was the only thing that mattered in a place that gave him so much social anxiety because she made him calm. He wanted to be able to ignore everything and just be with Juno, but Stiles is so incredibly hyper-aware of everything around him.

Stiles shook his head as a response, but Juno understood. She knew that Sties isn't as outgoing as she is, but she did still want to have a fun time. "Will you at least dance with me?"

Stiles nodded his head and let a small smile form. Juno held his hand and lead him out to the middle of the room. Both Scott ad Kira, from afar, saw the two dancing together, which made Scott content. It was his idea that they go on a break because he knew that they needed it, but considering Scott is their biggest supporter, he was happy that they were actually together again.

"Is that Stiles?" Kira questioned, seeing Juno and Stiles dancing, but she never thought she'd see Stiles be that outgoing. She doesn't know Stiles well, but based on first impressions, this wasn't the Stiles she knew. "He doesn't strike me as the person who would dance at a party like this...or at least I think that's dancing."