𝟒.

❛ 𝑶𝑵𝑳𝒀 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑨𝑽𝑬 ❜
════════◅∘≼≽∘▻════════
•☽.⭒✻❙ 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 ❙✻⭒.☾•

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞

❝ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞. ❞

TW!▬▬mention of alcoholism

𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑳𝑳
𝒏𝒊𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏

❛ well, i'm still in love with you. oh, we'll be alright ❜

        𝑆𝐶𝑂𝑇𝑇, 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝑂, 𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑆𝑇𝐼𝐿𝐸𝑆 very much deserved a night where they didn't have to stress about animals dying or werewolf hunters or other werewolves trying to kill them or familial problems or an Alpha Pack. Suffice to say that the trio has a lot of issues that they needed a night away from. Stiles was invited to a party by an old friend of his and was told he could bring people with him, so he was bringing Scott and Juno.

The whole walk there, since it wasn't far, Scott had this look on his face that Stiles was not a fan of. "What?"

Scott looked over at his best friend, confused by why he was questioning him when nobody had said a word. "What do you mean, 'what?'"

"I mean 'what,' and you know what." Stiles explained, but Scott was still very lost. "'What' what?"

"That look you were giving!" Stiles exclaimed, but both now Juno and Scott were confused. "Do you have a fever or something, Stilinski?"

"Yeah, I didn't give a look." Scott defended himself, Juno doing the same. Stiles was still fixated on this apparent look. "There was a distinct look, Scott."

"What look?" Scott asked exasperatedly. "The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party."

"It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Scott explained, clearly making an excuse, but Stiles was not going to let up. "What? Would you...why..."

"I think you're gonna make him blow a fuse." Juno teased, which was only met from Stiles jokingly putting his hand over her mouth. She licked his hand, which immediately made him pull his hand away and Juno laughed.

"One drink, alright?" Stiles pleaded to his best friend. "You'll be fine! I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce you to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison. Tonight, you're moving on."

"You're right." Scott nodded. "That's right I'm right."

"I'm moving on."

"Onward and upward!" Just then they had gotten to the house, but just before they went inside, Juno stepped in front of Scott and put her hands on his shoulders to get him to stop walking. "Scott, breathe in my face."