CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

The funeral was out by the pond, I went and looked at her one last time, with Chris. He held me close as I cried into his chest. As I stood there Head Mistress Thomas walked up to me. "She would want you to have this." She opened her hand. In her hand was Paige's bloodstone necklace. I took it and held on to it. I wasn't wearing my key necklace so I put it on.

I gave Head Mistress Thomas a huge hug and watched as the people buried her. When the funeral was over. I began to cry again. Chris, and Head Mistress Thomas hugged me, and comforted me. Chris came with me to my dorm and took all her stuff and put in boxes. Her mom told me to keep most her stuff, and send her the rest.

After we cleaned up, I went to my dresser and grabbed the key, and the chest and sat down on my bed with Chris. I didn't open the chest yet. I told Chris about how I found it. We then opened it together. Inside was the directions to a hidden room in the library, and a picture of Kassie, and Paige with their arms over each other at what looks like their arrival at Make a Wish Academy, what looks like when they were best friends.

I framed the picture and put it on my dresser, then took out the map and looked at Chris as to tell him we have to go.

The librarian was on break so we could sneak in. We went in the great novel section, and pulled the book with the gold cover. The wall then turned around along with us. When we were in the room our jaws dropped. It was a room full of magic stuff such as wands, books, Cloaks, and many more! It also had a room next to it with a tumbling mat which she must of used for practice. There were dummies, and obstacles Kassie must of practiced with.

There was a room that looked like Kassie's bed room. On her vanity there was a picture of her and Paige, when they were little. Paige, and Kassie were best friends but it all ended here at this school. It must of felt bad that Kassie killed her once best friend, and Paige was killed by her once best friend.

I shook the thought in my head and walked into the huge room that looked like a living room. It was full of fancy, and expensive furniture.

I assumed that Kassie became a demon over time, and wasn't born a demon. Paige and her must of been the same age too then.

We looked around at all the stuff. Paige would of enjoyed to see all this. A tear came to my eye as I thought of Paige. Chris hugged me and I wiped my tears. "She's glad you did what you did." Chris said. We stared at each other for a while, Then there in the middle of the room he kissed me. Now I had no worries. I knew this would be the start of a new life, here at Make a Wish Academy.

THE END