CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

The week went by faster than I wanted. Before I knew it I packed up all my clothes, and belongings for England. As my mom and I were in the car on our way to the airport I saw a tear escape her eye. She quickly wiped away so I wouldn't see. I knew when I got to the airport she would start crying a waterfall. Finally she pulled into the parking lot and helped me carry my luggage to the airport. I pulled out my ticket for England and stared at it, wishing I could just tear it up. when the people took the luggage I walked towards the gate. Before I left My mother was crying a lot more qthan I thought she would. I started crying too when I saw her crying, because I hated having to say good bye for so long. I gave mother one last hug and kiss then aboard the plane.

Once the plane took off I started worring about it crashing, but then I started to calm down once I received a head set, and began watching a movie. Even though the flight was only a few hours it felt like forever, but once I landed in England all I wanted to do was get of the freaking plane! Eventually I got off the plane and got my luggage. There was the head mistress standing by the luggage claim. She was there to take me to the academy. When I walked towards her she shook my hand and said in a strong British accent, "Hello miss Johnson! I assume the ride went well?"

"Uh... yeah it went great. you must be Head Mistress Thomas."

"It just so happens I am. I'm here to take you to your new school, Make a Wish Academy. When we get there I will have your dorm mate show you around." Now I was worried my dorm mate was some weirdo who I would absolutely hate. "Now come with me." Head Mistress Thomas said to me.

I followed Head Mistress Thomas to her car as she drove to the academy. After a half an hour instead of huge city it looked more like a country side. I should of guessed since it was a school of magic, they wouldn't want normal people stopping by. After 5 minutes she pulled up to the school. We stepped out of the car and I looked up at the school. It was enormous, and fancy. You could tell it was an old English school. When we up to the gate of the academy, Head Mistress

Thomas opened the gate and said, "Welcome to Make a Wish Academy! I hope you enjoy your stay at our school!"