CHAPTER 21

CHAPTER 21

Right there on the bridge we kissed! It wasn't a one second kiss either, but after the kiss I heard a cry. When I looked to where it came from I saw Kassie standing by a tree crying.

"You bitch! Y-y-you boyfriend stealer! I can't believe you! You just kissed him, my ex boyfriend Cris! And you! Chris, making out with her! How could you? I can't believe you two! Steph, I'll still train you, but don't expect me to be nice to you!" She shouted at me and Chris as she ran back to the school. I could tell she was pissed. I knew she was going to be extremely cruel to me.

"Um... Um... Uh... I got to go." I said letting go of him and running back to the school. "It's not you... It's me." I shouted as I stopped and looked at him.

"Steph, I'm over her. Please don't go! Please! I'm over her. I never did like her." Chris said grabbing my arm.

"I don't know Chris. She gives me magic lessons and now she's going to be cruel to me from now on." I said looking in his eyes that were now red as blood.

"Steph please!" He began. "I... I love you!" He said as he pulled me towards him.

"Chris, I love you too, and with all my heart! It's just..." I sighed. I was going to say something but he kissed me again. I really enjoyed it, but I didn't want Kassie to hate me even more. (If that's even possible.) "I got to go." I said as I pushed him away and ran to the school. I didn't look back, because I knew I'd just stop and go back to kiss him again.

I ran all the way up the steps to my dorm and slammed the door. Quickly walked to my desk and open to my sketch book to the picture I drew of Chris. Then I heard someone's footsteps behind me. "So how'd it go? Did you kiss him?" Paige asked all excitedly.

"Yeah, twice. Except Kassie yelled at me and Chris, and now she hates my guts." I said feeling guilty.

"If I were you I'd push him to the ground, take off his shirt, and kiss him even more!" She said giggling.

"Knowing you Paige, you'd do even more than that!" I replied.

"Yeah, probably." She said, then we laughed. "But did you like it? Did he like it?"

"Yeah, we both did. He was the one to kiss me. I wanted to go, because it felt weird but he stopped me and kissed me again. I almost fainted, but I pushed him away and ran back to the school."

"What!? You should of stayed and kept kissing him! Just to make her jealous!" She said.

"Uh... Paige?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She answered.

"Can we please not talk about it for a while? Please."

She sighed. "You like to ruin all the fun don't you?" She said. I just glared at her. "Fine!" She said as she fell into her bed. For a few minutes she sat there listening to music then she walked out the door, and mouthed the words saying she was going to go to the bathroom. Just as I fell into my bed and stuffed my head into my pillow there was a knock at the door.

"Steph, can we please talk?" It was Chris.

"I guess." I said as I opened the door.

"Look, I understand if you don't like me. I'll just leave you alone."

"That's the thing Chris! I do love you! I really do!" I answered.

"Then why? Why did you act like you didn't like me when we kissed?" He asked.

"I just couldn't a stand kissing you in front of your ex girlfriend, Kassie." I answered again.

"I don't care about her I already told you. I care about you and only you." He answered.

"I know, but she hates me now, and she is helping me with magic and shape shifting."

"We'll... I guess I won't kiss you while she's around. Can I at least have a hug so I know you don't hate me?" He said.

"Oh alright!" I said smiling, and gave him a huge hug. While we were hugging I heard a cough.

"Um... don't mean to intrude, but this is my ex boyfriend you're hugging bitch!" Kassie shouted. After I heard her voice I let go of Chris. I walked up to Kassie.

"Look he's not your boyfriend any more so he can go out, hug, and kiss anyone he wants now." I said as I turned around and kissed him again.

As she saw us kiss she gasped. When we were done kissing Chris blushed. "Look at the time! I better go!" He said running down the steps, probably to his dorm room.

"You Bitch!" Kassie said as she punched me really hard in my face.

My nose began to bleed. The room started to look blurry, and began to get darker. After I realized what happened I fell to the ground.