CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2

As I lashed out at Jennie people were running around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming, and trying to find a way out of this gym. Jennie was crying, and trembling with fear. She also begged me for mercy which made me a litttle happy, but I was still freaking mad at her for ruining my best friends prom, and I'll always hate her for it!

I wasn't going to you know eat her or anything, I was just going to scare her so much she learns to never mess with me and Chelsea. Just as I was going to tell her to apolagize and never talk to me or Chelsea ever again I heard the sirens of copncars immediately I Ran out back and into the woods all the way home. As I ran home I transformed back to a human. When I got home I ran to my room, and flopped on my bed crying. My mom must of heard me, because she came into my room and sat next to me trying to calm me down like a baby.

I think she knew I wolfed out and said "Stephanie, I think it's time you went to a school for magical beings like you. I hope you understand."

"I don't want to go to some stupid school for wizards who can't control their magic. Haven't you seen in the movies how something weird and crazy always happens at those schools!"

"Look Stephanie, its for the best. I Cant have you go all wolf on people when you're angry. I don't want you to end up like your father." My father was a werewolf but he was killed when he turned into a werewolf in front of a huge group of people. "Besides I already have you enrolled in Make a Wish Academy."

"What?! When did this happen?"

"Well atleast its in England." I said as I wiped my tears away.