Adrenaline

******************************************

I THANK MY FRIENDS HAPPYHIPPOES2394, OLGALI11, AND VIOLET FUGERE FOR INFORMING ME, AND ENCOURAGING ME TO JOIN WATTPAD. THIS IS MY FORST BOOK AND I ENJOYED WRITING IT! IF YOU FIND ANY MAJOR MISTAKES PLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME NOW, PLEASE DON'T POST MEAN COMMENTS ABOUT ME OR MY BOOKS. HOPE YOU ENJOY, I KNOW I DID WRITING IT. DON'T FORGET O VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW! :)

THANK YOU

******************************************

ADRENALINE

CHAPTER 1

"Chelsea, it's alright? He was a bitch anyways." it was prom night and my best friend Chelsea's date left her for Jennie the most popular girl in school. we were in the girl's bathroom and all I could hear was the steady sound of her crying. I didn't have a date, so I just stayed there with Chelsea. I understand Chelsea's pain, I mean her date was hot! I also was very mad at Jennie for taking Chelsea's date, Brad.

Chelsea's crying turned into sniffles so I assumed she was feeling better, then the stall door opened and Chelsea was there wiping tears, and dripping make up from her eyes. "Let's go back to the prom Stephanie."

"I thought you were going to stay in that stall your whole life!" we both laughed as we walked to the bathroom door.

"Yeah, he might be dancing with some other girl but I won't let that ruin my prom!"

"That's the spirit Chelsea!" I was glad Chelsea was somewhat over Brad, but as we walked out the door Chelsea screamed. Jennie and Brad were making out in the middle of the floor. Chelsea then marched over to Jennie and tapped her shoulder

.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Making out with your exboyfriend, bitch!" Everyone stepped back and gasped. "Why don't you just leave!"

"Why don't you just burn in hell!"

"What did you say?"

"you heard me!" What happened next was terrible. Jennie grabbed some food and smeared it all over Chelsea, and took the punch bowl and dumped it over Chelsea's head. Chelsea then ran out the door crying, and screaming.

I couldnt stand it and just blew up. "What the hell is wrong with you jack Ass?"

"Like I'm scared of you, the girl who's quiet and keeps to herself." Everyone started laughing, Then it happened. I wolfed out.