CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

"Miss Johnson, you may leave." Head Mistress Thomas said working on paperwork, and pointing to the door.

"Thank you, I will try to control my shape shifting."

"We'll that's why you're here isn't it?" She said smiling. "Well... Are you going to leave?"

"Yes ma'am!" I said walking out the door. I was walking up the steps to my dorm when some one ran up to me.

"Hey hey hey how's life?" Paige asked me.

"Why it's just beautiful!" I replied.

"Really?"

"Hell no! I had detention today for 30 minutes and I also have it tomorrow, for the rest of the school year after dinner I have to clean the basement, and there's a killer at this school, of coarse everything's beautiful!"

"Well sorry for asking!" Paige said as she walked into our dorm.

When I went by my desk I dropped my books and sat down. As I went to grab my sketch book I spotted a note. I opened it up and read it. "Stop looking for me! You'll never find me. I cover my tracks to good for Sherlock Holmes! I'll just keep killing everyone till it's just you and me.when that day comes it will be a fight, and one of us will lose... Lose our LIFE! Training is the only way you'd at least have a chance. But until that day I'll just keep killing. I will wait for that day, for that fight. I'm waiting for you Stephanie Johnson!" There was no name on the letter.

"Paige come look at this!" I shouted and gestured her to come over by me.

"What ever." She said as she came and grabbed the note from my hands. When she started reading her face grew tense, and her jaw dropped. "Wow! This is one mean threat note! Steph I'd tell Head Mistress Thomas, call home, and leave this school!"

"I can't Paige this person would just track me down and kill me. I couldn't just leave and suspect it to be fine." I said.

"Right, right. Well please stop investigating. I don't want you hurt, or killed. Please Steph, Please!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that Paige. I must save the students of this school." After I said that Paige just shrugged and put war buds in her ears and plopped on her bed. When she was laying down on her bed I grabbed my library books and the note. As I walked towards the door I heard Paige's voice.

"Hope you find out more evidence! Good luck! I just wish you would stop though." She said with a smile.

As I opened the door, i tucked the books between my arm, and hip and I smiled. No one can stop me from investigating, no one.