CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

When I pulled the curtain I saw Makaila sitting against the wall with two holes in her neck. She was also as pale as snow, and showed no trace of life, not to mention the pool of blood all around her. When Head Mistress Thomas heard my scream she ran up to the shower room and gasped. "H-h-how could this happen? Did you see what happened Ms.Johnson?"

"No." I said wiping the tears from my eyes. As I Head Mistress Thomas left to get medical help every girl in the school entered the room, and Paige stood next to me.

"I know who did it!" Kassie said as she entered the room. "It was Paige! I know it was. She did it to Deatiny, so now she did it to Makaila!" She said as she pointed at Paige. Then walked up to Paige. "You just like sucking the life out of my best friends! Why do you do it? Why do you hate me so!" She screamed as a tear escaped her eye.

"Why do I hate you? You should ask yourself why do you hate me! You blame me for killing your friends for no reason you bitch!!! Paige said as she ran out the room crying her eyes out.

"Paige!" I called to her as she slammed the dorm door. "Why the hell did you blame her? She didn't do it!"

"How do you know? She's a vamp! I told her you can't trust her!"

"I know she didn't do it, because we were walking in the hall together and we both gathered our stuff for the night! There's no way she could get in the shower room fast enough just to suck your friends blood! Just tell me why you blame her! Tell me now before I ask her to actually suck the blood out you, although it might taste sour."

As I said that everyone went ooooo. One witch even said. "Looks like you'll need some ice for that burn!" I couldn't tell exactly who it was but I think it was Kelly.

"Look I'll find out who really did it and you can't stop me!"

"You can't find out who did it! They cover their tracks to good for even Sherlock Holmes! Much less you!" Everyone stood there laughing.

"Look just leave me and Paige alone!" I said as I wolfed out at Kassie with her arms folded. I forgot she was a were like me so she wouldn't get scared as much as I lunged towards her Head Mistress Thomas walked in.

"Ms. Johnson! Stop this right now! I know your friend is upset but fighting with her enemy won't solve anything! Now go to your dorm room! Now! For punishment you will clean the basement after dinner for an hour for the rest of the school year, (Which was the second semester) and serve 30 minutes of detention in my office after school tomorrow and Thursday!"

As she told me that, I walked back to my dorm muttering to myself, and saw Kassie laughing at me.