11. Honeymoon Feeling

Maria POV

I woke up in Dante's arms like usual. My head on his chest. His hair all messed up like mine.

"Wake up newly weds!! We've arrived." Gabs,Luca,Enzo and Ellena runs into the room shouting before Ellena and Enzo jumps onto the bed and starts jumping up and down making sure we're awake.

"Can you all fuck off before I smash your faces in. " Dante says angrily.

One thing I've learnt these past few months is not to wake up Dante only on these three reasons.
1. Enemies attack on us
2. Fire
3. Any one of his family's safety

All of them leave mine and Dante's room. Dante grips onto my waist and flops his body on top of mine with his head crooked tightly on my neck. He starts to kiss my neck softly.

"Dante" I said trying to push him off of me.

"Yes mi amor. " he says innocently, pretending to not know why he's trying to do.

"We need to get dressed and get ready " I told him.

" I don't want to." He says like a little child not getting what he wants.

"Look Dante, if you move from here and get ready , you and me can have an early night. And do whatever you want." After I said this he immediately jumps from the bed and walks into the bathroom and after a bit of time I hear the shower.

I decided to get ready. I had a shower yesterday afternoon. So I didn't think I needed one today.

(Maria's outfit and hairstyle)

Dante came out of the bathroom with only a towel. His dark hair was wet from the water. I loved his hair when it was fresh from a shower.

I sat on the bed while Dante got dressed. Looking through my Instagram and decided to text my mum to tell her that we landed safely.

Dante finished getting ready. He was wearing a white button up shirt with two buttons undone  with black shorts. I had never seen him in shorts before. It was quite unusual to see him out of his suit.

After a bit of driving we arrived in the hotel. The hotel was 5 star. It was gorgeous.

The receptionist took us to our rooms. Our rooms were all on the same floor and next to each other. Me and Dante sharing. Gabs and Luca and Ellena and Enzo.

Ellena and Enzo were meant to have separate rooms but there was a mistake so they now had to share. They didn't seem to mind so it was fine.
I could swear that something was going on between them. I'm going to have to ask one of them in a couple of days .

Me and Dante entered the room. It was a beautiful, spacious and elegant room. 

When you entered the room there was two tiny steps going up to the floor with the bed. The bed was placed in the middle of the room. On the opposite side of the door there was windows and a great view looking out towards the sea and town. On the opposite side of the bed there were wardrobes and a door that entered to the bathroom.
The bathroom was white, clean and spacious like the room. The bath was placed in the center of the bathroom.  The sink and toilet on one side and the shower on the other.