"Look, I'm not about to jump off a cliff aftersomeone who doesn't exist." Trumpkin sighs. 

"The last time I didn't believe Lucy, I ended uplooking pretty stupid," Edmund says giving Lucy a smile.

Peter looks to where Aslan was standing and looks back at Lucy. "Why wouldn't I have seen him?"

"Maybe you weren't ‟t looking." Lucy shrugged

"I'm sorry, Lu." Peter starts to walk away with Susan and Trumpkin following.

Lucy looks back at where the lion was, sad.

"I believe you, Lu," I say to her.

"Really,"

"Really."

***

We finally got to the river rush but there were Telmarines there building a bridge across the lake. All of us were currently hiding behind a stack of logs.

"Someone's coming," Susan nods in the direction. Edmund pulls me down so now I am lying against him.

"Hey-" I started to say before his hand covered my mouth.

I try to steady my racing heart and hope he doesn't notice it.

"This bridge building is taking forever," one Telmarine soldier said.

"I know, watching these people work is exhausting," another person says then I hear their feet retreating.

Edmund drops his hand from my mouth and I'm still laying against him.

" Perhaps this wasn't the best way after all," Susan says to Peter. 

***

We get away from there and back to the gorge where Lucy saw Aslan.

"Where do you think you saw Aslan?" Peter asks her.

 "I wish you'd all stop acting like grown-ups. I didn't think I saw him, I did see him." Lucy huffs and walks closer to the edge.

" I am a grown-up." Trumpkin states which made Edmund laugh a little.

 Lucy started walking a little closer" It was right around..." Lucy starts screaming. The ground underneath her collapses. 

"Lucy!" I yell and rush over to her. It turned out that she sitting safely just a few feet below her original spot

"...here. " Lucy points and finisher her sentence from before.

I look down and see a steep and narrow path slanting down the gorge in between the rocks.

 We start to walk down the very slippery path trying to to fall to cross the gorge.

At one part we were walking on wet rocks and I was slipping. Luckily Edmund caught my waist and set me upright.

"You alright?" he asks.

"I'm okay, thank you," I say and keep walking.I see Susan smirk at me as she continues her path.

***

After getting across the gorge we saw a small grassy opening and decided to camp there for the night.

Me and Susan jobs were to collect some fruits for us to eat. I made a makeshift basket out of some leaves for us to carry it in. Then we left the group to go get some fruits.

After we had some distance Susan nudges me.

"So what's going on between you and Edmund?" she asks with a smirk.

"Not this again." I groan.

"He fancies you and it shows. He is always looking at you," Susan says.

"I doubt that he's probably scowling at me," I roll my eyes.