ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Start from the beginning

Mo Xi's expression was calm, so calm that he looked like a stranger. Coldness radiated from his eyes. Pei Hao's heart skipped a beat. He extended his hand to grab Mo Xi's shoulder, his expression on the verge of tears. "He's not my boyfriend... I have nothing with him."

Mo Xi shrugged off his hand and walked away, smiling. "Well, whatever relationship you have, it doesn't matter. I've disturbed you."

This alienation in Mo Xi's expression was absolutely infuriating.

Pei Hao's heart raced. He caught up to him in a few steps and embraced him from behind, resting his head on Mo Xi's shoulder. He was unsteady on his feet, and he was almost hanging off Mo Xi. His words were disjointed, "I really didn't know what he... what he was up to. I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier. If you don't believe me... I'll find someone to explain to you, but no matter what... I won't let you leave today." Just as he finished speaking, the food he had eaten earlier began churning in his stomach, acid rising, and he snatched the bag from Mo Xi's hand and rushed to the bathroom.

Mo Xi had no choice. This man was stronger when he was drunk. He'd never win in a struggle, so he could only wait until he fell asleep to get the bag back.

The sound of Pei Hao retching came from the bathroom. Mo Xi stood by the coffee table, feeling anxious. He didn't know whether to leave or stay.

After a while, the bathroom fell silent. Mo Xi contemplated for a moment before deciding to go in.

Pei Hao was leaning against the toilet, eyes closed, clutching Mo Xi's bag tightly in his hands. An open bottle of mouthwash lay on the floor beside him. He had already flushed the vomit down the toilet, but the water was tinted pink.

Mo Xi's heart tightened, and his expression turned serious.

Did he... vomit blood?

Feeling a bit panicked, Mo Xi patted Pei Hao's face with some force, his tone no longer calm, "Pei Hao! Wake up!"

Pei Hao opened his eyes drowsily, and when he focused on Mo Xi's face, a smile appeared at the corner of his mouth. He had felt uncomfortable after vomiting, and his body had grown weak. He couldn't stand up. He tossed the bag aside and knelt toward Mo Xi, tightening his grip on Mo Xi's thighs.

"...," Mo Xi's lower body was restrained, unable to move, so he could only point at the toilet water and ask, "Did you vomit blood?"

Pei Hao glanced at it casually, his tone indifferent, "It's nothing."

Nothing my ass!

Mo Xi was seething. He had explicitly told this guy not to drink during the day, yet he treated his words like a gust of wind!

"Get up!" Mo Xi stared at him, his usually gentle face now holding a considerable amount of anger.

Pei Hao remained kneeling on the floor. He noticed that the person in front of him seemed even angrier now. He lowered his head dejectedly, explaining haltingly, "Xiao Xi, you've really misunderstood... Chen Xu and I are just... colleagues! How would I know what he's thinking? I'm feeling so wronged... being kissed by someone out of the blue, and then you misunderstand... I'm really hurt..."