ǝʌᴉɟ ɐɹʇxǝ

After returning from the United States, Pei Hao felt tired and disinterested. Many nights, he dreamed of Mo Xi laughing and speaking softly to someone else, then looking at Pei Hao coldly and saying emotionlessly, "He's not my friend."

Whenever these dreams occurred, he would wake up in a cold sweat.

People often say that after a breakup, time gradually makes you forget everything. Pei Hao didn't expect that despite the considerable time that had passed since their breakup, he was still trapped in memories, insomnia, and pain, caught in an endless loop.

Many years later, he came to understand that Mo Xi was like a bottle of clear wine. Initially, he believed Mo Xi to be unremarkable, only to realize later that he had a lasting impact.

After their meeting in the United States, it seemed that Pei Hao finally understood how much Mo Xi disliked him. The phrase "not a friend" invalidated all the past joys and sorrows they had shared.

For months, he hadn't stealthily checked Mo Xi's Facebook or inquired about his recent life. He feared that one day he might see a picture of Mo Xi happily posing with someone else or hear that he was with someone new. He couldn't face the sharp pang of heartache that would come rushing in.

Pei Hao immersed himself in work, wishing he could work overtime every day to fill every moment.

By ignoring and not asking, he hoped he could erase this person from his heart.

In the blink of an eye, it was Pei Hao's birthday. After declining all invitations and having dinner with his parents, he returned to his own place.

When he was with Mo Xi, whether it was the food or the cake, Mo Xi had prepared it all. Even now, Pei Hao's house still held every gift Mo Xi had given him.

Back then, how good Mo Xi had been to him. He used to make birthday cakes himself every year, practicing for weeks in advance. Pei Hao had suggested buying a cake from outside, but Mo Xi insisted that it wasn't the same – store-bought cakes lacked emotion, but the one made with genuine affection would be remembered for a long time. 

Indeed, Pei Hao would never forget it.

However, the boy who had gone to such great lengths to make him a birthday cake was no longer around.

Pei Hao hadn't livestreamed games in a long time, but with nothing to do at home, he logged into his account and started playing.

His livestreaming account was named "Xi Shi Wu," and his fans called him "Fifteen." The name was given by Xiao Xi – he said it was because they had met on the 15th day.

After playing a few rounds, the livestream room filled up with viewers. Some fans left birthday wishes in the chat.

At some point, fans started demanding that Fifteen sing.

Pei Hao had just defeated a big boss in the game and looked up at the barrage of comments. Instead of praising his skill, they all flooded in with requests for him to sing. Puzzled, he said, "Isn't today my birthday? You should be singing for me."