uǝʇ ɹǝʇdɐɥɔ

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 28, 2017, at 00:18:32

Happy New Year, everyone! Did you watch the Spring Festival Gala? Well, I didn't...

Today, my dad and I spent the whole afternoon making dumplings, and then my sister and my dad's friend, Uncle Li (cough cough), cooked around ten dishes. Uncle Li is a master chef; my dad is really lucky. Actually, my sister and my dad have never had a good relationship, so maybe they came together today to make me happy. My brother-in-law also came in the evening, and the five of us celebrated the New Year together. It's been a long time since my house has been so lively, I'm happy (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧.

I hope all the hardships will become the past in the new year, and that everyone's life will get better and better (I can only come up with such clichéd wishesヾ(д° )ノ).

Lastly, may I also wish everyone a prosperous Year of the Rooster~!

[1st Comment] Is Big Model Here: Xiao Xi, Happy New Year! Forget about that scumbag and start a new life!!

[2nd Comment] --A Dagger: Xiao Xi, you're so heartwarming! As expected, you came to send blessings on New Year's Eve (heart.jpg)

........

[6th Comment] Fuel-Efficient Grocery Store: Outside, the sound of fireworks and laughter is deafening, but I'm still here refreshing Xiao Xi's updates. It's true love!

[OP] Randomly register an account. Posted on January 30, 2017, at 21:34:08

Last time, I mentioned that I blocked Pei Hao's WeChat and phone number.

At the pace of dozens of missed calls per hour from Pei Hao, I felt that this matter wouldn't be easily resolved.

Sure enough, in the evening, I received a call from my sister. Basically, it was Pei Hao calling to test her, asking if I had returned to X City. At first, my sister thought I was just throwing a temper, having a little fight, but she didn't expect me to calmly explain twice that Pei Hao and I had indeed broken up.

My sister realized that this time, I really wanted to break up, couldn't help but ask me, "Did he do something to hurt you? Cheating? Domestic violence? Or did he cheat you out of money?"

"None of that," I replied softly. "Sis, he never loved me."

"Huh?" My sister had seen Pei Hao at his best with me, so she was a little puzzled. "I thought he loved you; during the time when mom just passed away, he tried everything to make you eat, and even when you were angry, he patiently took care of you."

I bit my lip and said in a low voice, "That's because you happened to see him at his best with me."

"Sis, people in love are easily sensitive, and when you love someone deeply, you tend to overthink. From what Pei Hao said, he never thought about breaking up with you," my sister still felt I was overthinking and changed to a persuasive tone. "Misunderstandings happen in a relationship, communication is needed, don't break up easily. You've been together for years; do you think it's easy to meet someone you can be with for five years? What if you regret it later?"