ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ ɐɹʇxǝ

Start from the beginning

A doctor in a white coat turned red-faced, his teeth grinding audibly. He pointed at the aggressive individuals on the other side and shouted, "You all better leave now. Whatever issues you have, we can discuss them in court. Otherwise, we'll call the police immediately."

"Go to court? We came here to settle things privately," a bald man in his thirties from the opposing group sneered at the doctor.

Mo Xi saw the bulging eyes of the bald man that seemed like they were about to pop out, and he felt a bit scared. Taking advantage of the lack of attention on him, he quickly moved to the corner of the corridor and dialed 110.

These people clearly didn't seem friendly. Regardless of the details, he would call the police first.

"What do you want to settle?" Pei Hao raised his chin and looked at the bald man. The bald man was quite short; Pei Hao could easily see the greasy shine on his head and the rolls of flesh. Pei Hao felt a wave of disgust and quickly averted his gaze.

"Be sensible and leave quickly. Mind your own business," the bald man extended his index finger and forcefully rubbed Pei Hao's chest. He didn't like Pei Hao's imposing attitude. Having been on the streets for so long, he despised people who had no real skills yet dared to boss others around. How many of these big-talking guys crumbled into tears in minutes once they really started fighting?

Pei Hao swatted away the bald man's unclean hand with a slap and clenched his jaw muscles, suppressing his extreme displeasure. With a dark expression and a raised voice, he asked again, "Settle what?"

If they weren't in the hospital, he would have already charged forward to deal with this greasy punk. What a piece of work! To actually dare to touch him like that on the chest.

After his hand was knocked away, the bald man immediately put on a fierce expression. He raised his fist and swung it towards Pei Hao's chest in a fit of anger. In a split second, Pei Hao grabbed his fist, flipped it outward with force, and twisted the bald man's face.

"Stop fighting, stop fighting," at this moment, a man in black stepped out from behind the bald man, and as he approached Pei Hao, he waved his hands repeatedly. "We're not here to fight today."

Pei Hao furrowed his brows and sized up the man in black. He appeared relatively friendly, so Pei Hao let go of the bald man's hand.

The bald man was left humiliated. He hadn't expected this tall guy to have an even stronger grip. Clearly, he was well-trained. He felt he couldn't clash head-on at this point, so he quickly put on a cunning smile, "As long as the beauty inside agrees to settle things outside of court, we'll leave immediately."

"It's impossible," the doctor standing at the forefront trembled with anger, "Even if she doesn't sue your brother, the hospital will still press charges."

The bald man was frustrated with these doctors who were chattering incessantly. His brother had been detained by the police for injuring someone at the hospital not long ago, and he still hadn't been released. It was possible he might be sentenced. They had finally found the address of the injured female doctor and wanted to settle out of court by paying money. However, they had been held up by these doctors as soon as they reached the entrance to the hospital. They still hadn't had a chance to speak to the female doctor.