~31~ "Attitude." Smut warning♡

Michael POV:
Noah and I were currently hanging out with a friend of mine, though it didn't really seem like he was enjoying it. He was mostly giving him glares and such.

Jealousy, as usual. We were now in the food court of the mall we were in, and ever time I looked back at Noah, he would always be giving my friend glares, even though he didn't seem to notice. "Why are you giving him so many glares." I whispered to him.

He glanced at me with an annoyed look but didn't answer. I sighed and looked back at my friend. "So hows it going?" Kai asked. "It's going good, what about you?" I smiled. "Not bad really, but it's kinda boring when we ain't hanging out together." He winked jokingly (I hope) and laughed.

I gave a small chuckle and Noah suddenly slammed his drink on the table. It caught my attention and I quickly looked at him, just giving Kai a death stare. "I'll be right back." He smiled like a fricking psycho. He's scary when he's jealous for no reason. He stood up then walked in the direction of the washroom. "What's up with him?" Kai rolled his eyes and took a bite of his food. "I'm not sure." I mumbled.

"Sorry, just give a minute i'll go talk to him." I stood up and followed Noah to the washroom. I opened the door and peeked my head in. "Noah?" I whispered and shut the door behind me. I was about to call his name again when suddenly someone pushed me against the wall. "Oh fuck-" I stumbled out, then looked up and realized it was Noah. "Shit, why did you storm off like that?" I asked.

"I fucking hate that guy. Don't you see how he was flirting with you?" He groaned. "What are you talking about, no he wasn't. Just come back to the table and calm down, he's not flirting." I said. "You think i'm gonna let that slide? I could kill that motherfucker right now if I wanted to."

I rolled my eyes and he suddenly picked me up by my thighs, keeping me balanced. "Shit! Warn me when you're about to do that Noah!" I whisper-yelled at him. "After this, I don't want you hanging out with that shithead anymore." "Why." "Cause he's clearly trying to take you away from me with his stupid flirting." "Someone's jealous, am I right?" He glared at me and I chuckled.

"But no, he's not flirting with me, you're being paranoid." "Drop the attitude." "What fucking attitude." I rolled my eyes. "That attitude." "Whatever, just come back to the table, Kai is waiting for us." "Hmm." He sunk his head down to my neck and I immediately realized what he was trying to do.

"Noah, no. We're in a public restroom, don't you dare." "You really think i'll listen to you?" He chuckled. I blushed and squirmed around. "Stop squirming, you're gonna fall." "That's the point! Let me down right now!" I demanded. "You don't give the orders here, darling. I do." He started to bite down and I whimpered, "Fuck.. Noah stop.." "You don't really want me to stop, do you?"

I didn't answer, because I knew he was right. I really didn't want him to stop. I just wanted him to do in a more private place, I didn't want to risk getting caught. "Thats what I thought." He smiled and continued to bite down and kiss my neck. "But- Kai is still waiting for us." I whispered. "You don't have to worry about him right now, baby." He whispered as he started slowly slipping off my shirt, while still keeping me balanced.

"Fine.. just be gentle." I gave up and just let him do what he wanted, since I probably wouldn't get a way out of this anyway. He placed me back on my feet and started taking off his own shirt, followed by this pants. "Turn around." I noticed I was staring at the obvious bulge in his boxers, until he noticed me.

"You want it? Then turn around." I snapped out of my trance and did as he asked, while he slipped my pants off. "Just so you know, i'm not gonna be gentle." He smirked at me. "Hu- AH!~" He suddenly thrusted his whole cock into me without warning. I held onto Noah's body as balance while he held onto me.

"F-fuck.." I whimpered as I got comfortable in our positions, digging my face in his shoulder. He slid his hands down to my thighs, where he softly rubbed them, waiting for me. "Y-you can move n-now.." I muttered, lifting my head up slightly. He started moving at a decent speed at first, so I could get used to it.

The familiar pain feeling came back as it slowly started fading to pleasure. "A-ah~.. f-fuck.. it's so deep in.." I moaned as I clawed at Noah's back. "Do you like the feeling of it, sweetheart?" He chuckled and I moaned out a response. "Y-yeah.. p-please go faster.." "Only if you beg, my slut.." I loved it when he called me those nicknames, it made my heart race.

"P-please go faster master.. I want you to make me feel good.. I-Ill be a good boy for you, I promise.." "Hmm.. you think you deserve it?" "Y-yes.. I already said yes to you being able to f-fuck me right now.." "Oh darling, that's because you wanted me to in the first place. And i'm not sure if you deserve it because of the attitude you had earlier." "I didn't have a fucking attitude.." I moaned, getting impatient.

"See that? You're being a brat." "Okay okay, i'm sorry! Just please go faster.." "You're lucky that I fucking love brats with attitudes like you." He smirked and went faster. "N-ngh.." I felt tears run down my face as the pleasure overwhelmed my body. "F-fuck I can feel myself getting close baby." He whispered, nibbling at my ear lobe slightly. "J-just cum in.. me.." "Aww but darling, we finished so fast. I thought we could last a bit longer.." He whined and started to slowly stop thrusting.

"No! You can continue.. it's the point that we finish quick!" "Hmm, Y'know I could just pull out right now." He raised and eye brow and started pulling out slowly. "No no no wait! I whined and pushed him back in me, him getting a whimper as a reaction. "W-what about this.. i-if you finish right now, we c-can continue later at home and you can fuck me as long as you want and however you want.." I whimpered.

"Aww really sweetheart?" He chuckled. "Yes.. now can you please cum in me.." I whimpered. "I guess because of our deal, sure." He shrugged and went faster, finally cumming inside me. I moaned out as he filled me. "S-shit.." I tried to stand up but my legs immediately shook and I fell down. "Fuck off.." I told him off while he just laughed and helped me up.

"Sorry about that darling." "Mhmm." I mumbled and put on my clothes as he also helped me. "Alright, now let's go back." I said and pointed to the cafeteria ahead of us. "Yup, let's go back to that shithead. I'm only doing this because of your part of the deal." He crossed his arms and scoffed. I blushed and sighed.

SORRY THIS WAS SHORT! I PROMISE THERE WILL BE A LONGER PART 2 😭 (with what happened when Michael and Noah get home 🤭)