~32~ "Trick or treat(s)."-Halloween special(Smut)

Noah POV:
Michael and I were putting decorations around the house for halloween. There was spider webs, spiders, (I had to do all of them because Michael is very scared of spiders.) purple, black and orange streamers, bats, and a few ghost stickers all around our house.

Michael had the idea of putting decorations over the house just for fun. He's always been a decorative person, and I don't blame him. The decorations were kinda cute, I guess. It was already 7PM, and probably a lot of kids would start coming soon for their candy.

Which is why we decided to buy some candy for them. It was mostly Michaels idea. "I love them so much, it's so cute!" Michael smiled and ran around the house like a little kid, admiring all the decorations we had put up. I chuckled and followed him around, loving his excitement. "I'm glad you like them, darling." I smiled and pulled him by his waist, giving him a peck on his nose.

He chuckled before letting go again and running off to the kitchen. "I'm gonna go make some halloween cupcakes. You wanna help?" He smiled and turned to me just as he was about to enter the kitchen. "You know i'm not very good with baking." I rolled my eyes and sarcastically crossed my arms.

I wasn't a very good baker, or at least not as good as Michael. "Yeah, I was just messing with ya'. He winked and giggled. "You go pick out a movie for us to watch then, i'll be right there." He smiled and walked off. I walked off to our bedroom, to pick out a movie like he said.

A few minutes later...

"I'm back." Michael came through the door with a small tray of treats like cupcakes and cookies. I wasn't a very big fan of treats like that, but I would eat some since Michael made it mostly for me. "Looks delicious love." I chuckled and he smiled as he put the tray down.

"Made it with my love for you." He giggled and jumped onto my lap and hugged me. I held him by the waist and gave him a kiss on his head. God, he was so fucking adorable. "So did you pick a movie?" He asked as he picked up a cookie from the tray. "Might wanna put that down for now." I smirked at him. "Huh? Why?" "I have another treat for you."

Michael POV:
"What do you mean? Thought you couldn't bake." I laughed and put the cookie back down. "Not that kind of treat, darling." He took me off of his lap and picked me up by my thighs, changing our positions to where I was under him and he was pinning me on the bed.

I blushed and carefully squirmed around. "H-hey! What are you doing?!" I blush-fully yelled. "What do you think i'm doing?" He smirked and stared into my eyes with lust. I could tell he was horny. Not only because I could feel his boner, but because of the way he was staring at me.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds, as if asking if it was okay for him to fuck me. I sighed and looked away. "Fineee." I mumbled. He chuckled and immediately attacked my neck with love bites. "Fuck- Be gentle.." I muttered and grabbed to the back of his neck. "No promises love."

He rubbed circles on my waist and started giving me hickeys. He remembered where my weak spots were, which is where he obviously bit me first. "Ngh.. fuck.." I brought my hand back down to bite down on it, then I wouldn't be able to moan as loud. "Hand off." He ordered.

"No.." I whispered just as he pulled away from my neck and stared at me. "No?" He repeated. I shook my head and closed my eyes in embarrassment. "Then i'll fucking make you say yes." Fuck, that was hot. I probably didn't look like it, but I had a huge degrading kink.

Not only because I thought it was hot, but also because I know Noah does it just when we are having sex, he continues to be kind and caring afterwards. He suddenly kissed me roughly and started taking off our clothing, one by one and slowly. Of course, slower than I wanted. "Noah.." I knew he was only teasing me, and he knew that too.

He finally took off our clothing and threw them on the floor. He gripped onto my thighs and held them to his waist. I whimpered when I felt his cock right at my entrance.  "Fuck.. please just put it in.. i'm tired of waiting.." I moaned and begged for him, and clearly he was enjoying it. "Hm.. good boy." He smirked and suddenly slammed into me. "Oh fuckfuckfuck!" I gasped and covered my mouth.

"I won't tell you again, slut. Remove your fucking hand from your mouth before I force you." I blushed but nodded, following his orders and resting my hand on the bed. "F-fuck.." He slowly started moving in and out of me while I let out a ridiculous amount of moans.

"Noah.. go faster.." "As you wish darling." He chuckled and did. as I commanded. He started to go faster with each thrust he did. "Ah.. N-Noah.." My moans filled up the room, even if that was the only thing Noah truly wanted to hear. "Noah.. kids are.. ah.. gonna start c-coming soon.." I whimpered.

"I know. Don't worry love, we will finish before then. Maybe even continue later." He smirked and continued thrusting into me. I didn't even get a chance to realize what he said until he continued thrusting. "N-noah..!" I yelled. "Shh." He groaned while carefully slapping my thigh. "F-fuck.." I started to finally feel the familiar knot in my stomach.

"N-Noah- i-i'm close.." I moaned out barley enough for him to understand. "Fuck.. darling.." I whimpered and felt him cum inside me, just as I did at the same time. "S-shit.." He pulled out and I flopped down on the bed on top of him.

"I'll go put the candy out so those little shits don't keep ringing the doorbell." "Noah!" He chuckled and kissed my head, lifting me up and placing me back down on the bed, putting on some boxers and sweatpants, leaving to go put out a bucket of candy so kids could just take.

Few minutes later...

Noah finally came back and he sat back down on the bed with me. "You still wanna watch the movie or do you wanna sleep?" He asked as he rubbed his fingers through my hair. "I think I might fall asleep halfway through the movie anyway.. I wanna sleep now."

"Alright my love." He smiled and kissed my cheek as we both got comfortable in the bed. "Goodnight darling. Love you." I smiled and cuddled up to him. "I love you too, goodnight love."

Sorry if this was so bad and that I haven't been posting 😭 I'll be posting more !! School has been stressful lately, but I promise i'll try my best to post !! Love you all <33