~29~ "Jealousy." Smut warning♡ (Part 2)

Michael POV;
I was currently under Noah, being pinned on our bed. He's been kissing my neck for a while, but I wanted more. I'm pretty sure this was part of his teasing though, just to get me to beg.

"Ngh.. Noah, stop teasing me." I managed to mumble out. "Thought I said you needed a punishment, didn't I?" He whispered without picking his head up. "Mhm.. but.." I trailed off as he licked my neck on a few spots.

I gasped as he licked one spot and bit it, which was my sweet spot. "Mmh! S-stop it.." He chuckled and continued without listening to me. "You can always get out of this easily if you listen to me.." "N-no.." I rolled my eyes and turned away.

"Oh i'll give you a real fucking reason to roll your eyes back." I blushed and looked away, just as he put his finger under my chin and made me look at him. "Don't look away from me, my darling." He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me as he stuck his tongue inside of my mouth. "Mmh~" He held onto my thighs to his waist as he continued kissing me. He rubbed one of my thighs and let go of the other one, slowly starting to slip my shirt off.

He broke the kiss only for a second just to take off my shirt completely, then started kissing me again afterward. I heard him start unbuckling his belt and he started to take off his pants, painfully slow.

"Noah.." I whined, begging him to stop teasing me. "As I told you, you can get out of this easy, or I can punish you like the fucking slut you are. Your choice.~" He smirked and went down to my neck, kissing it as he spoke.

I shook my head, refusing to give in. "Oh? Well I have you a warning.." He chuckled and sucked on my neck, slowly slipping his and my clothes off. "Ngh.." Finally, he undressed us both and placed my legs over his shoulders.

He grabbed the lube that was next to him, (which I have no idea when he grabbed it,) and placed some on his cock and a bit on my entrance. I stared at the ceiling as I waited for him to push in, but he never did.

"Are you gonna- AH!~" He suddenly thrusted into me and I gasped in shock since he never gave me a warning. I gripped the sheets and panted as Noah let me adjust. I got used to it, and told him to move. "O-okay.. You can move now.." I moaned out.

He started off slow, and I made small moans come out. But almost each minute, he started going faster. "A-ah!~ N-Noah..!" I moaned. I rolled my eyes back and continued moaning, getting the satisfaction and pleasure I wanted.

He continued pounding into me and I arched my back. "Do you like what i'm giving you, my princess?" "Don't call me that.." "I'll call you whatever I want. My princess, my slut, my whore. And your going to be okay with it."

He slapped my ass and thrusted harder into me. "Correct?" "Y-YES!~" I scream-moaned. "Good. So now, answer my question. Are you enjoying this, my princess?" He chuckled. "Y-yes master~.." "That's good darling." He smirked and went faster.

"AH!~ F-fuck!!~" I felt myself reaching my limit. "I-i'm so close! Please just a little more master!~" I moaned, but as soon as I did, he pulled out. I panted, but I still wanted more.

"W-why..?" I asked. "Shh." He shushed me and flipped our positions, so now I was on top of him with either of my legs on each of his sides. I stuttered and whimpered, locking eyes with him. "Go ahead, sweetheart."

He smiled and held onto my hips. I aligned myself with his cock and dropped down. "AH!~" I screamed from pleasure. Noah groaned and closed his eyes as I started tearing up from the pleasure.

I adjusted myself and started bouncing on his cock, moaning each time I went down. "Ah- Ah!~ Ah!!~" I moaned. I started going faster until finally Noah cummed. I also came a few seconds later, then I flipped down on Noah's chest, without him pulling out.

"Ngh.. I'm tired now.." I mumbled. He chuckled and kissed my head, softly massaging it afterwards. "Okay darling, but I still don't want you hanging with that shithead. At least not any time soon." "Fineee.. now let me sleep." I muttered. He smiled and nodded, slowly falling asleep underneath me.

This was so bad- I might remake it- 💀🔫